• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the thing. It's not coaching or game planning losing these games. It's just not having talent that can execute.

You watch this Lions team and tell me what you think their weaknesses are. Then tell me if they had any business only drafting two defensive players in the draft last year.

The last good corner we had was Dre Bly(made two pro bowls) and we ran him out of town after he rightfully called out Harrington and switch to the Tampa 2 with doesn't benefit him at all.

CrankyJay

Banned
The entire offense is designed to hide EJ Manuel. To make it so he has as few decisions to make as possible. That was the game plan: run first, run second, run a bunch of outlet and one read routes for EJ.

That's how the Steelers won their first Super Bowl with Rothlisberger

Doorman

No offense, but what did you expect? You hired Jim freaking Caldwell, most notable for "coaching" the Peyton manning lead 15-1 colts, and by coaching I mean letting Manning run the team.

This -is- what I expected. I don't hold Caldwell that accountable for it though. The salary structure of our team is fucked and Stafford is not performing to the level that we'd need him to for the team to be a winner. I don't pin it all on him, though. Joique Bell's fumbles, Calvin's inability to complete the process, and the fact that Eric Ebron is on the team are all problems as well that still haven't been addressed.

I blame Eli.

imK0g9AAf0huv.gif

Crisco

Banned
Stafford is bad to mediocre. The sooner they realize it the better. All he can do is throw screen passes and prayers to Calvin. Think Matt Ryan but not nearly as attractive.

Hope the flight home is a long one, preferably with a mirror in every seat.

I feel like the Dolphins always exist in a bubble. They seem to have together by themselves but it is like they never anticipate that other teams will adjust to them or that they don't plan properly for other teams. Then they adjust at half and do some good but it is too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom