• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

RangersFan

The saddest thing is as a Giants, Mets, Rangers, and Knicks fan, the Giants are my saving grace...I don't know where I'd be if they didn't win 2 SB's in recent history.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
And goodnight.

Overall a really frustrating showing from the Lions offense today. It's last year all over again, where our failures to punch the ball in and terrible turnovers make our defense look worse than it really is. Not that the defense is good by any means, but they're being asked to do too much now. Stafford and our D-Line continue to receive more hype than they've earned.
No offense, but what did you expect? You hired Jim freaking Caldwell, most notable for "coaching" the Peyton manning lead 15-1 colts, and by coaching I mean letting Manning run the team.

sonicmj1

Normally I'd feel that I was walking my dog when the fumble happened, but the Giants were already blowing the game while I was watching, so I doubt it mattered.

This team, man.

It's time...
Theodore-Roosevelt_The-Talented-Mr-Roosevelt_HD_768x432-16x9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom