• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

brentech

iwJmkjZdAiYCp.gif

iTK7qsxKsxQbz.gif

RBH

It's always amusing to hear people talk about Antonio Gates's career coming to an end and how it's time for Ladarius Green to take over (ie. goofball fantasy analysts).........Gates is still a hell of a player despite his age and his seemingly weekly injury issues.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Woot man loving the TO's Raiders :p

Jets get the ball at half so his comeback will get shit on fast but that second quarter was much nicer.
If we stay with 4 wide sets and the quick passing game (and eff the run), we might be able to break 40.

Which is probably our only chance at a win, so it is what I choose to believe will happen!

Boose

Holy shit the Rams are leading in a football game. When it comes back from commercial I expect to see that the lightning came back and struck only the Rams sideline.

Transcription of Rivera's comments on Hardy

We had discussions. The organization had discussions. At the end of the day I had to make the decision that was in the best interest of the Carolina Panthers. Understand that guys, this is a very difficult situation that the league is dealing with right now. Teams are dealing with this and we are doing the best we can. We are not infallible. We make mistakes. The decision I made today was based on all the information I tried to get, the people that I talked with and going forward. We have a young man going through a very difficult time as well. Let's not forget that. There are a lot of people involved. A lot of other people are going through very difficult times as well. Let's not forget that either. It's a very serious issue. We are trying to treat it with as much dignity as possible. I'd really appreciate it if we all treat it with dignity and we understand what's going on. Let the process take care of itself as we go forward. As a football team, I thought we played a heck of a football game. I'm very proud of our football team in dealing with the distraction we had to deal with. Understand, I get it. Our players get it. Let's all respect that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom