• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
woot Fitz > Schoob and Carr lolz

No, the Denver offense ISN'T unstoppable. Don't even say crap like that after the Super Bowl! It's these commentators that inflate the ego of this team that needs to get their junk together.

Bsigg12

No, the Denver offense ISN'T unstoppable. Don't even say crap like that after the Super Bowl! It's these commentators that inflate the ego of this team that needs to get their junk together.

Jim Nantz and Phil Simms are so damn annoying.

What a phenomenal catch by Gates.

Patriots7

They were better then last week.

Improvement!!
Were they?
Ridles was better.
Vereen was average. Silent in the receiving game.
Bolden is trash and should've been cut this offseason.

Edles and Gronk were ok.
Dobson made one catch (one more than LaFell made both weeks!)
Devlin made one catch.
Don't think I saw Hooman do anything.

'Dola's only catch was erased by a penalty.

Yeah, out defense is garbage. We won though. That makes me feel less bad.

It's not everyday you meet a Pats fan that is capable of telling the truth.

Good on you.
No.
I just wish I could lie to myself.
I still draft Brady every year because I still believe he's better than a QB off the street.
I'm the worst type of hypocritical Pats fans. I still try to blame the world for Brady's inability to play QB.

brentech

it's amazing how much better at home the Seahawks are. I mean, most teams are, but they are way better at home.....which makes the Super Bowl win even crazier.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit, Gates looking like he went back in time to 2008. What an amazing grab!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom