• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingslunk

Welker is back next week. Not scared about this team at all. As soon as Ball gets benched and Anderson starts we will be rolling hard. I give the defense 2 more weeks before they really start gelling together.

brentech

iMwi8gBI27vUI.gif

Now the Saints actually are in a bit of trouble. Normally I could pass off losing two road games, one to a division rival, the other to a team that historically given them trouble.

But the way they lost in those games would concern me. Two straight defensive collapses for the 4th ranked defense in the league last year. They just look completely out of sync on the back end at the moment. I don't know what Ryan is doing.

P.S. That Smith fumble always looked like an incomplete pass to me. It looked incomplete in live motion, and the replays confirmed it.

I've been saying the d-line sucks all year. Without pressure, they are going to get gashed playing that vanilla defense, I don't care who is in the secondary.

Barnwell/Mays on Grantland said that Bennett was much better at DT than at DE. I never actually broke down if he was better at DE or DT, but I'm starting to see it.

Last year we had Bennett/Cliff on the same side, and had Clemons at the other DE.

Now Bennett/Cliff on opposite side at the two DE spot. Last year we literally just destoryed the side with Bennett/Cliff together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom