• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boose

Hope Brockers is ok. Rams Run D is gonna suck ass without him.

That was roughing the passer? Would like to see a better view.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
GG Raiders :)

Congrats to Carr on the garbage time TD. Still think he's a shit ton better than David.

2-0... no deja vu this year please.

Bring on Eli!

Novoitus

Banned
Why would you respond with that? I agreed with you. Wilson's comebacks came as a result of his defense, and I've never, ever seen him ever pick up the slack as you said. I was pointing out his stats to show how lucky he has been.

I'm just upset. We're all upset. The best team to ever exist lost.

No one has said it yet but this is a point I've been making since pre-season. Our D-Line look mighty suspect which leads to our secondary look really mortal.

Losing Red/Clem really kill our rush and now those DB have to defend a full 2-5 second longer. It was really evident in our preseason game against the Bears, and it happened again today.

brentech

ibzZAlWeFKfQnG.gif

i8hQOvSrSgsjE.gif

No one has said it yet but this is a point I've been making since pre-season. Our D-Line look mighty suspect which leads to our secondary look really mortal.

Losing Red/Clem really kill our rush and now those DB have to defend a full 2-5 second longer. It was really evident in our preseason game against the Bears, and it happened again today.

I've been saying the d-line sucks all year. Without pressure, they are going to get gashed playing that vanilla defense, I don't care who is in the secondary.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Alex Smith doesn't even throw deep on a free play.

jWILL253

Banned
Cajun, stop protecting just because your Arena team can't win on the road outdoors, lol.

I kid, I kid...

EDIT: Red Bryant and Chris Clemons being gone hurts, but let's be real here: we can get pressure on QB's with this team.

I think not playing in 100 degree heat week help us against the Broncos...

Afrikan

I don't know if my stream is behind but how does the Jets game have more time left, nearly 5 mins.....more than the Bucs game when there was a delay for weather.

squicken

I don't know if my stream is behind but how does the Jets game have more time left, nearly 5 mins.....more than the Bucs game when there was a delay for weather.

Maybe they are taking less TV timeouts in the Tampa game? Dunno but it's an easy way to go faster

Alex Smith's going to end up getting every penny in his contract, and it's going to rule considering things like this will continue to happen throughout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom