• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
FOUND BOB GUYS

JIOPL.png

eznark

Banned
MrBob: 21 to 3?
MrBob: hahahaha
MrBob: wtf is going on in green bay
eznark: Next thing you know well lose to buffalo
MrBob: lol
MrBob: bills dominated today
MrBob: bears loss lasts week looking better and better
MrBob: at least they didn't get shit on
MrBob: like gb is today
MrBob: hahah packers

brandonmarshallwalkou4ixeu.gif

the 10 second run off rule is NOT trash. instead of blaming the rule maybe the bucs should've saved a timeout, the guy should have just toughed it out or you know... maybe not let an undrafted FA QB driving 80 yards or whatever it was with the game on the line

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Whatever. Better team won the Jets game today. Just gotta shake it off and beat the shit out of Jay Cutler next week. Shouldn't be too hard.

squicken

the 10 second run off rule is NOT trash. instead of blaming the rule maybe the bucs should've saved a timeout, the guy should have just toughed it out or you know... maybe not let an undrafted FA QB driving 80 yards or whatever it was with the game on the line

yep. It's cruel but the alternatives are worse

Bowser

BTW, the fact that Austin fucking Davis just went 22/29 for 235 should confirm 2 things: 1) Bucs D still sucks and 2) Sam Bradford should not be in a Rams jersey next year

minx

Who is ready to see the Bears get shit on in front of the entire nation on Sunday Night Football?! GO BEARS! I give us 10 percent chance of winning. Cutler gets sacked 6 times with 3 INTs.

Syrinx

I ain't even mad at that end.

What I am mad about is our trash QB and our pathetically conservative OC Jeff Tedford who must have a problem with getting it up, since his balls are so small and weak we actually ran the ball on several crucial third downs throughout the game, all of which were immediately snuffed out by the Rams, because they know our offense is a bunch of coward-ass pussies who wouldn't dare do anything. Nothing downfield the whole game either, until that end. Now, that may be because as I already mentioned, Josh McCown is human garbage. And if Tedford doesn't trust McCown to make plays, he needs to tell Lovie that. Because maybe, just maybe then Lovie will have that godly epiphany that his McCown fetish is grossly misplaced, and he needs to make a change.

Not that it matters, though. This year is over. Maybe I'm overreacting, but I honestly don't think so. We lost at home in the first two weeks, to motherfucking Derek Anderson and Austin Davis. We have yet to play a starting QB this year and have yet to play on the road, and we're already 0-2. Nope, not happening, not in this division and certainly not in this conference.

Tank the rest of the way. I don't give a shit. Get yourself a franchise QB like Mariota and Winston, who I don't even want because of the rape shit, but beggars can't be choosers, and I'm motherfucking begging. We will always be a step behind the other teams in our division when they're trotting out Drew Brees, Cam Newton, and Matt Ryan, and we're trotting out Josh fucking McCown. How the hell did I have any optimism in this team coming into this year? What was I thinking?

And if we're without McCoy for pretty much any length of time, that only reinforces everything I just said. I can't even fault the defense all that much since we were without 3/4s of our starting d-line and lost Foster midgame as well. I hate our secondary though. Trailing everybody, giving too much cushion and leaving them open. No. A change needs to be made there, especially with our d-line the way it is.

But like I said, it honestly doesn't matter. We're done. Done.

Talon

Crowing about sole possession of first place in the division after two weeks is what a franchise found in the '90s would do.

squicken

BTW, the fact that Austin fucking Davis just went 22/29 for 235 should confirm 2 things: 1) Bucs D still sucks and 2) Sam Bradford should not be in a Rams jersey next year

Bucs lost McCoy in the first quarter. They have no pass rush. Brees and Ryan will carve them up this year

Bowser

I ain't even mad at that end.

What I am mad about is our trash QB and our pathetically conservative OC Jeff Tedford who must have a problem with getting it up, since his balls are so small and weak we actually ran the ball on several crucial third downs throughout the game, all of which were immediately snuffed out by the Rams, because they know our offense is a bunch of coward-ass pussies who wouldn't dare do anything. Nothing downfield the whole game either, until that end. Now, that may be because as I already mentioned, Josh McCown is human garbage. And if Tedford doesn't trust McCown to make plays, he needs to tell Lovie that. Because maybe, just maybe then Lovie will have that godly epiphany that his McCown fetish is grossly misplaced, and he needs to make a change.

Not that it matters, though. This year is over. Maybe I'm overreacting, but I honestly don't think so. We lost at home in the first two weeks, to motherfucking Derek Anderson and Austin Davis. We have yet to play a starting QB this year and have yet to play on the road, and we're already 0-2. Nope, not happening, not in this division and certainly not in this conference.

Tank the rest of the way. I don't give a shit. Get yourself a franchise QB like Mariota and Winston, who I don't even want because of the rape shit, but beggars can't be choosers, and I'm motherfucking begging. We will always be a step behind the other teams in our division when they're trotting out Drew Brees, Cam Newton, and Matt Ryan, and we're trotting out Josh fucking McCown. How the hell did I have any optimism in this team coming into this year? What was I thinking?

And if we're without McCoy for pretty much any length of time, that only reinforces everything I just said. I can't even fault the defense all that much since we were without 3/4s of our starting d-line and lost Foster midgame as well. I hate our secondary though. Trailing everybody, giving too much cushion and leaving them open. No. A change needs to be made there, especially with our d-line the way it is.

But like I said, it honestly doesn't matter. We're done. Done.

Tampa 2 defense. Get used to it. It only works if you have amazing, top 3 front 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom