• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRSA

Banned
I'm alive and back from my Craigslist dealing. Sold my iPhone for $450 to some guy buying it for his 15 year old daughter. Kids these days get overpriced Apple devices for doing nothing other than existing.

Bowser

Oh my god Clausen what's wrong with your face

jimmy-clausencommit-to-ND.jpg

"kiss the rings bitch"

harSon

Banned
Their coach is legit.

When he leaves next year I hope he comes to Pittsburgh. Rooney's should give him total control. He doesn't want to be in San Fran anyways...

I'd rather go barely above .500 every season that come up short every season in the Championship game or Super Bowl.

I'm alive and back from my Craigslist dealing. Sold my iPhone for $450 to some guy buying it for his 15 year old daughter. Rather than getting switches, kids these days get overpriced Apple devices.

What are you going to buy with your new found wealth?

450 $1 hookers or one $450 hooker?

Bowser

It's 10:17pm on the BEast Coast...we still got a whole half of football.

I got an 8:30am presentation to attend at work tomorrow morning.

fffffffuuuuuuuu

JNA

Banned
Why is Payton Manning still great? Seriously wtf is his secret? The guy hardly ever gets sacked. Does he just always has a great offensive line or is he the one that makes it great?

He pisses me off because he's still this good. XD

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm alive and back from my Craigslist dealing. Sold my iPhone for $450 to some guy buying it for his 15 year old daughter. Kids these days get overpriced Apple devices for doing nothing other than existing.

That's a lot of booze and pills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom