• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

brentech

My parents should have offered to buy me car when they were making 5 bucks and hour to raise 6 kids and I totaled it at 14 but they were shitty parents.
See, now I have no problem with a spank or whatnot. But Wtf is Adrian Petersoning your ass going to do? Somehow get this money back?

If they couldn't control you with previous beatings, why would it work then?

@IanKenyonNFL
Trent Richardson is averaging 4.1 ypc tonight. That's his highest game ypc since December 23, 2012. Think about that for a second.

ShaneB

Lol Gruden. Dude is hysterical.

john-gruden-o.gif

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Someone gif the ballboy watching that celebration. Hahaha, my god. Maybe it's the wine talking, but that looked fucking hilarious!

eznark

Banned
Depends on the child. There is no sure way to raise a child. It is all subjective.

Nothing to do with kids specifically. Research, studies, lab work, field work all show that humans behavior is more easily modified with positive incentives than negative repercussions. This includes but is not limited to parenting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom