• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaneB

Did I miss the link to this thread in the week 1 thread? I was wondering what the heck was going on! So confused.

Oh well.

Go Chiefs!! Now we're really underdogs against the Broncos! We can do it! Miracles happen!!

Best moment of week 1, seeing my home province flag on MNF.

i9Mt9zH6Xx5ur.gif

Go Labrador!!

Also, I won both of my fantasy football games, and dominated the league in one with the top score. This shit is easy! Trash talking begins now!!

ibs1bBmvrhvfU6.gif

Bowser

The iPhone 6+ UI improvements are cool, but 5.5" is just too fucking big IMO. Will be going for the 4.7" version.

Godslay

Banned
Nice looking thread Dutch.

I'm going to try and get the Quest/Team Members list site finished before I go back to Denver. Hopefully I'll get it done!

eznark

Banned
So Apple and Samsung settled their patent wars by reaching an agreement to let Apple rebadge the S5?

Interesting.

ESPN - Eagles RT Allen Barbre (high ankle) expected to have surgery which could end his season - source

Fuck this sucks big time. He looked really good, I was hoping he could take Lane's spot from him.

ESPN - Eagles RT Allen Barbre (high ankle) expected to have surgery which could end his season - source

Fuck this sucks big time. He looked really good, I was hoping he could take Lane's spot from him.

I dunno if I'd say he looked really good, but it does indeed suck. They are going to have to find a tackle to sign or something.

bionic77

Is that Bionic?
I am bald and would never wear a scarf like that (ok I would if I got some amazing sex or a billion dollars, but definitely not for free).

That Plus phone looks way too big.

Regular 6 for me. Though I am jelly about the better battery life on the bigger phones.

brentech

Playing, and enjoying Destiny, but all I want to do is play more The Golf Club.

I started working on a legit course today. So many tools I didn't even realize existed.

Anyone else worry that Eddie Lacy is like 2 concussions away from a career ender? He loves to leap forward leading with his head. I don't see him lasting very long. Very much hope I'm soooo wrong.

WiFi calling sounds pretty cool.

Only T-Mobile. :(

WiFi calling on T-Mobile honestly is incredible. When I am staying overseas I can make calls to the US for free in the hotel without having to deal with Skype. Even texts. Also, where my parents live cell coverage is shit for all carriers and I can just use the wifi.

I am bald and would never wear a scarf like that (ok I would if I got some amazing sex or a billion dollars, but definitely not for free).

Regular 6 for me. Though I am jelly about the better battery life on the bigger phones.

Seems like all the good parts are stuffed in the 6 Plus, but I ain't going to be walking around with a damn iPad mini in my pocket.

DMczaf

Regular 6 for me.
Though I am jelly about the better battery life on the bigger phones.

Same here. I've seen some of the hassles of having a Note 3 sized phone from my friends, not worth it for me.

I just wish iPhone 6 Regular wasn't basically the iPhone 6c :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom