• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's my boy Bolt Vanderhuge? Haven't seen him for a while.

Here, always here. But between joining a gym and getting a Dota 2 addiction I've had to cut my Gaf time back to mostly lurking.

Also Ray Rice.......
C69EFF7B1B8D5435857A21A8C9ABC8FD771DDD88
Good thing I have the O's World Series run to keep me occupied through to November.

The offense has to carry the Steelers until the defense catches up. Ben sucked. The tackles sucked. Game over.

As far as the defense is concerned, McCullers needs to play, especially in short yardage. Cam Thomas continually gets blown off the ball. Mike Mitchell needs to be benched for Shamarko Thomas. If the defense is going to be a work in progress, may as well take the long view.

Yeah, he's trash. Backup at best.

My god, that's hideous.

LJ11

Steelers are garbage! Why did I bet on a team that allowed the Browns drop 27 on them.

Because the Ravens looked like ass in week 1, had a crazy and short week, and the trio of Bell/Brown/Wheaton would give the Ravens a tough time....

I'm an idiot.

Because the Ravens looked like ass in week 1, had a crazy and short week, and the trio of Bell/Brown/Wheaton would give the Ravens a tough time....

I'm an idiot.

That's what I thought too.

Forgot to take into account the "Nobody believes in us!" Shine from the Ray Rice issue.

In retrospect, our D was kinda good other than the AJ Green debacle, which we remedied by playing less Chykie Brown. The O was a disaster last week. But if we keep getting OL play like this, it changes everything.

MechDX

In retrospect, our D was kinda good other than the AJ Green debacle, which we remedied by playing less Chykie Brown. The O was a disaster last week. But if we keep getting OL play like this, it changes everything.

Kubiak_Gary.jpg

"Well gosh darn Larry we will Battlefight for you!"

Then around week 5 teams realize he is running the same exact, predictable offense in Baltimore that he did in Houston and the shit hits the fan

xnipx

So what exactly changed that turned the Steelers garbage tier?

They played a real team. Lead by real men such as Terrell Suggs. With fans proudly cheering him on wearing his jersey free of ridicule or guilt.

Browns you're next. I hope money Manziel is starting by then.

zychi

Banned
If nfl gaf dontaes and buys me one of those sweatshirts, i dont care what team, i will wear it on thanksgiving, my birthday(tnf bears v cowboys) and xmas.

Steelers defense reminds me of the mid 80s, that's the last time I saw a defense this listless, lifeless and talentless. And it doesn't help when your offense turns it over during key possessions. Gonna be another long year.

The day the Jags win the Super Bowl, I will buy this and will cherish it like a son. But I won't be paying for it's college tuition, my love only goes so far for inanimate objects.
thumb.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom