• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinluck

Club Nintendo has two tiers: Gold and Platinum. Everyone starts with Gold status. If you get enough coins from answering surveys or registering games in a given year you get Platinum status.

Wow, so it isn't some paid membership.

Dammit! I have so many games I don't register. Not even sure if I registered my 3DS and Wii U. To think I could've been playing the Smash Demo if I did.

Wow, so it isn't some paid membership.

Dammit! I have so many games I don't register. Not even sure if I registered my 3DS and Wii U. To think I could've been playing the Smash Demo if I did.

Yeah, it's a rewards program. I have a bunch of games I haven't registered yet because I have old surveys I can still complete.

You can just wait a week for the Smash Demo. People are dumb offering things of actual value for a code.

Isn't that the point? If you're a star and you fuck up, you hurt your team and yourself, not the fans.

I think they should suspend, and donate the gameday check to a charity.
Well I guess my point is that Hardy already cost himself a job and a huge contract, and was only unofficially out because the franchise tag couldn't be reversed so he could be officially banished Oakland or wherever.

Further penalties right now won't benefit anyone except maybe Matt Ryan.

eznark

Banned
and call people apes

highfive.gif

MKC warning

Mary Kay Cabot ‏@MaryKayCabot 1m
Breaking: Under terms of the new policy, #Browns Josh Gordon will be suspended for 10 games, a league source tell cleveland.com

Cleve Destiny?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Sort of makes you wonder how much football players lost over the years that they wouldn't have under the new drug policy. I'm sort of surprised there isn't an ill-fated movement to reinstate all of those game day checks.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
MKC warning

Mary Kay Cabot ‏@MaryKayCabot 1m
Breaking: Under terms of the new policy, #Browns Josh Gordon will be suspended for 10 games, a league source tell cleveland.com

Cleve Destiny?

Yeah rule of thumb anything she says nobody believes unless other people are reporting it...and even then.

@MarkBermanFox26
Sources: RB Adrian Peterson indicted for reckless or negligent injury to a child N Montgomery County.His atty Rustin Hardin declined comment

ShaneB

I don't see any way the Chiefs can keep it within 3 TDs, unless somehow an atomic bomb goes off midgame, destroying 2 of the 3 teams I hate the most.

I'm so confused as to what you're saying. Is this bomb going off destroying a very large area?

But yes, Peyton will be dropping bombs all day, and I'd wager it'll be a 4 or 5 TD game for him.

edit: Jeez at that AP news, what the hell is going on?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom