• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.
My parents never beat me as a child, and look how great I turned out.

XeELv1q.gif

My grandmother used to manufacture the spanking paddles in her basement. Little round paddles made out of paneling, kind of like ping pong paddles. Oh, I remember those all too well.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Things that are acceptable or not acceptable in society changes over time. My parents beat me a few times but to be honest I did some pretty dumb shit that warranted that kind of punishment.

Not really sure how people are defending Adrian Peterson the father. Especially after what happened last year.

cajunator

Banned
And now you're an anime watching virgin working too hard for too little pay.

Good job mama and papa cajun

nah, that was my own fault there.
I should have spoke up about a raise and such. Actually all of the dispatchers are overworked and underpaid.
The anime watching and virgin thing is all me and my choice.

eznark

Banned
nah, that was my own fault there.
I should have spoke up about a raise and such. Actually all of the dispatchers are overworked and underpaid.
The anime watching and virgin thing is all me and my choice.

Because your parents beat out your will to live.

Crisco

Banned
I have a single memory of my dad hitting me, followed by a memory of my mom chewing him out like I'd never heard before or since. That's about it.

I actually lucked out and never was made to cut a switch.

Belts, rulers, open palm slaps, yeah.

The switch is taking it all the back way back tho. I knew AP was country but damn

Glad to hear good things about the 3ds Smash Bros. I'm not gonna break my back though to get a demo though. I mean if someone is willing to give me one by all means.

Wes

venison crêpe
What the hell is going on with the nfl this week? All sorts of stuff coming out of the woodwork. I doubt this is the end of it.

cajunator

Banned
Glad to hear good things about the 3ds Smash Bros. I'm not gonna break my back though to get a demo though. I mean if someone is willing to give me one by all means.

Im gonna wait for WiiU smash bros. Whats the point of a handheld smash bros? you cant see whats going on in the big stages as it is. On 3ds it would be awful. Like controlling tiny pinheads on the screen.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Im gonna wait for WiiU smash bros. Whats the point of a handheld smash bros? you cant see whats going on in the big stages as it is. On 3ds it would be awful. Like controlling tiny pinheads on the screen.

Agreed 100%

3DS for a game like Smash seems like a nightmare.

Colasante

Aside from the fact that domestic violence and child abuse is obviously not funny in the least, what a hilarious week for the NFL. I'd say the empire would be crumbling if I thought any of these terrible news stories would have any impact on the ratings whatsoever.

Narag

@AdamSchefter
Now being told Josh Gordon will be suspended 10 games, which turns into 9 games starting now. So it’ll be 9 more of suspension, not eight.

Cleveland™

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Now being told Josh Gordon will be suspended 10 games, which turns into 9 games starting now. So it’ll be 9 more of suspension, not eight.

lol

cajunator

Banned
on a more positive note, my car doesnt even have 25k miles on it and its nearly paid off. So I will have title ownership of a nearly new car mileage wise soon. Feels good man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom