• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DarrenWolfson (Darren Wolfson): 610 AM in Houston has a draft of the police report. Says Peterson admitted that he did “whoop” (his wording) 1 of his children last May. (3m ago)

squicken

breh, Browns dont need any help. They do well themselves at staying down, hence why they have 1 playoff since the return return nearly 100 more losses than wins and have tried 20 something qbs and like 7 head coaches

Exactly. Why did the Rooneys waste all this effort on Gordon when the Browns will suck anyway? Now they have a roster that needs rebuilding and a franchise QB too old to last through the rebuild. Is the right GM there? Coach? Pyrrhic victory

Man, what the hell AP thinking. What a 4 year old even can do to get that much punishment. Yeah kids are little fucking satans that can fuck up shit if you dont watch them with a eagle eye 100% the time, hard time believing whatever the child did deserved this

Somebody on GAF will still try to defend him...

JABEE

Man, what the hell AP thinking. What a 4 year old even can do to get that much punishment. Yeah kids are little fucking satans that can fuck up shit if you dont watch them with a eagle eye 100% the time, hard time believing whatever the child did deserved this
Children never really "deserve" this. They just convince themselves that they "deserve" it like abused spouses do. AP used to be one of my favorite players even before he came into the league. No more. He's an asshole.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
How in the world did the first grand jury NOT indict him? That's ludicrous.

Wes

venison crêpe
I won't look at the pictures but from your reactions and the doctors own wording it sounds horrific.

Ravrns set the standard, however delayed it was for whatever reason. AP needs to be suspended from the team immediately whilst they do further checks.
Edit: basically what ez just said

Rusty Hardin is one of the people you would hire in this part of the world if you had huge $ and can't afford to lose. Certified badass.--Steph Stradley Texans blogger and attorney Twitter.

Hardin is APs lawyer

If Hardin can get Roger Clemens off when the whole world knew that motherfucker was juicing and lied about it, he can beat any case

cdyhybrid

I won't look at the pictures but from your reactions and the doctors own wording it sounds horrific.

Ravrns set the standard, however delayed it was for whatever reason. AP needs to be suspended from the team immediately whilst they do further checks.
Edit: basically what ez just said

It's not zombie movie gory or anything but it's definitely over the top. Sad.

bigosc2k

Banned
post your favorite 49ers memory and i will give you one
Hard to choose between Jeff Garcia making that great comeback on the giants in the wild card round, Alex Smith proving everybody wrong by beating the Saints in the divisional round or Steve Young styling on the chargers in super bowl 29.

Either the league or the team will fuck up this, the biggest softball they'll have in this hellish week

PR teams deserve a raise at this point just for having to deal with all the shit happening at once

cdyhybrid

Remember when the NFL made ESPN cancel Playmakers because it made the league look bad?

Q: Cowherd was discussing Playmakers on ESPN Radio today. I remembered the name but forgot what the show was about. While researching, I stumbled upon your 2003 review. This was an actual quote from you: “Playmakers never seems totally believable; it’s like a distorted, over-the-top version of the NFL. For instance, Episode No. 2 revolves entirely around painkillers, crack, steroids, and players beating drug tests by injecting clean urine into their (expletives) with a catheter. Apparently strippers, lap dances, date rape and abortions are scheduled for Episode No. 3.” Isn’t it unbelievable that in 2003 you (and society in general) thought the above episode plots were unbelievable for NFL players? Damn.
—Jason, Atlanta

BS: Ladies and gentlemen, the Roger Goodell Era!

Q: Do you remember the show Playmakers, which reportedly was cancelled at the request of the NFL? In one season, the show dealt with steroid use, a gay football player, and a domestic violence incident involving a running back. In one season! Was that the most realistic sports show ever (other than the pick-up game in the parking lot outside the night club)?! That has to surpass anything The White Shadow put together.
—Mike L, Oakland, CA

BS: One more time, let’s hear it, ladies and gents … put your hands together and salute the Roger Goodell Era!

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/roger-goodell-need-to-step-down/

Fantomex

Everyone with opinions about inner city youth and child rearing should watch The Wire. and then proceed to feel helpless. I know I did.

For everyone who's tired of the shit piling up around the NFL this week, yall should watch some good wholesome Barclay's Premier League action with me tomorrow.

Arsenal vs Manchester City
NBC Sports Network
7:45 AM EST sharp

I know squicken will be watching.

I know godslay will be watching.

I know alligatorjandro will be watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom