• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swansea, lol.

A foreigner's guide to the EPL:

Watch these teams:

1. Man U
2. Man City
3. Arsenal
4. Chelsea
5. Liverpool (for the underdog lovers out there)

Choose the team that appears to be the least douchey to you (or most, if that's what you're into).

Congrats, you are now a certified fan!

Swansea, lol.

Watch these teams:

1. Man U
2. Man City
3. Arsenal
4. Chelsea

Choose the team that appears to be the least douchey to you (or most, if that's what you're into).

My advice is: Buy FIFA and watch some games.

Then you decide.

Fantomex

Swansea, lol.

Watch these teams:

1. Man U
2. Man City
3. Arsenal
4. Chelsea

I root for the teams with cool logos. Nottingham Forrest. If only they made it to the EPL.
NFFC.jpg

Wes

venison crêpe
Swansea, lol.

Watch these teams:

1. Man U
2. Man City
3. Arsenal
4. Chelsea

Correction: Don't do this. Or at least, don't do *just* this.

cashman

Banned
For everyone who's tired of the shit piling up around the NFL this week, yall should watch some good wholesome Barclay's Premier League action with me tomorrow.

Arsenal vs Manchester City
NBC Sports Network
7:45 AM EST sharp

I know squicken will be watching.

I know godslay will be watching.

I know alligatorjandro will be watching.
I'm also gonna join in footsoccer gaf as I will be following Liverpool from now on.

Swansea, lol.

Watch these teams:

1. Man U
2. Man City
3. Arsenal
4. Chelsea

Except all those teams are 100% douchey. Liverpool used to be 200% douche but Balotelli is 100% awesome so now Liverpool have been downgraded to scum.

Bread has done well by choosing Swansea.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Lifelong Chelsea fan here!

Got into the game because I randomly saw Drogba on TV one day and thought he was amazing (which he is). Glad hes going to end his career on top with all the silverware season.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
NFL-GAF are cool people.

A family member tried to get me to follow Tottenham but thanks to NFL-GAF I learned to not accept another team into the infinite shame circle.

Thanks NFL-GAF.

You Euro-bros cannot seriously tell me it's a good idea to become a fan of any EPL team not on that list. I mean, come on.

This isn't like the NFL where one day 40 years from now the Browns could win a SB. Swansea City is winning nothing ever.

You people and your soccer smh

Talking about soccer is about 186% better than talking about "What Bullshit is Going On In the NFL Today?" like we have the past week.

I'm getting tired of

Runningbacks that beat their wife's ass
Runningbacks that beat their kid's ass
Crooked ass commissioners
Druggie owners
Rapist owners

Fantomex

I am planning to get FIFA 15 but don't know what system for. I still don't have a PS4. I want to build a team out of legends but don't want to fall for that Ulimate Team money sinkhole. Can I play with legends without buying packs?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Well done, Minnesota front office. Swift.

I root for the teams with cool logos. Nottingham Forrest. If only they made it to the EPL.
NFFC.jpg

The Van Hooijdonk days were great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSAFCw8Lr0M

(OK yeah, that's when he was at Feyenoord but WHATEVER)

You Euro-bros cannot seriously tell me it's a good idea to become a fan of any EPL team not on that list. I mean, come on.

This isn't like the NFL where one day 40 years from now the Browns could win a SB. Swansea City is winning nothing ever.

If you pick a team from that list then you may as well become a Pats fan.

Tamanon

Banned
The report also says that afterwards Peterson texted the boy’s mother saying she was going to be, “mad at me about his leg. I got kinda good wit the tail end of the switch” followed by “Got him in nuts once I noticed. But I felt so bad, n I’m all tearing that butt up when needed! I start putting them in timeout. N save the whooping for needed memories!”

What the fuck? He's 4.

Wonder how much time Peterson even spends with him. Could've swore he had 7 kids all over the place.

How is it England has all of these top teams with lots of financing but the National team is so bad?

Because all the best players for the top teams aren't English.

I am planning to get FIFA 15 but don't know what system for. I still don't have a PS4. I want to build a team out of legends but don't want to fall for that Ulimate Team money sinkhole. Can I play with legends without buying packs?

Get it on Xbone and play with me and Bread, the true FIFA kings of NFL-GAF. Come at me Dutch

So is Asiata next in line or what? Is he gonna be the bellcow or are we looking at an RBC?

(I commented on how awful this is already in the thread in OT)

‏@getnickwright
It should be understood that the photographs that some have published & I have possession of were taken at least a week after incident.

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH

If you pick a team from that list then you may as well become a Pats fan.
Hence the reason why I watch and enjoy the EPL but refuse to pick a team.

What would you do from the outside looking in? You have three options: 1) bandwagon a team with a shot, 2) hitch your wagon to perennial fodder, or 3) stay neutral.

Wes

venison crêpe
How is it England has all of these top teams with lots of financing but the National team is so bad?

The top division, the Premier League, is a fairly separate entity to the English FA, who run the national team and govern all soccer in England. So whilst the English FA's main interest is in the national team and in grass roots development of the sport in the country, the Premier League's only concern as a business is to make it the most watched sporting league in the world and retain as much money for themselves as they can.

The FA get a pittance of the money that comes pouring in to the Premier League, as such the quality of players we have been producing the past 20 years have been of a poorer standard to the previous 20 when the Premier League didn't exist.

Fantomex

When I play Fifa I select either Urugay or Napoli. But it seems everyone selects Barcelona, Madrid or Bayern. Sucks sometimes to be so outmatched, but Napoli has thankfully gotten better in ratings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom