• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Hey now, mimosas are acceptable during breakfast!

Okay I'll buy that.

Whats next? Infinity scarfs?

I think Michael Sam would have better taste in style than that.

I would hope he still has gobs of money left considering how much he has made in his career so far.

I think AP was set to make an absurd amount of money the next few seasons that he almost assuredly won't get now.

People keep thinking that he'll get off but there literally couldn't be a worse time to have this come to light for AP.

BxWJ8KmIUAAO6c6.png

Sports kinda suck recently. Bring back fun.

One more month until the NHL is back!

squicken

If he had 3 offense with any non ped it would have been the same.

The thing about Gordon is they raised the threshold for a failed test, so he gets a reduced suspension under the guidelines, but is still subject to the flawed testing thresholds the NFL has now abandoned.

Godslay

Banned
For everyone who's tired of the shit piling up around the NFL this week, yall should watch some good wholesome Barclay's Premier League action with me tomorrow.

Arsenal vs Manchester City
NBC Sports Network
7:45 AM EST sharp

I know squicken will be watching.

I know godslay will be watching.

I know alligatorjandro will be watching.

I'll be up, but I'll be on a plane. Will probably miss it.

jakncoke

Banned
Okay I'll buy that.

I think Michael Sam would have better taste in style than that.

I think AP was set to make an absurd amount of money the next few seasons that he almost assuredly won't get now.

People keep thinking that he'll get off but there literally couldn't be a worse time to have this come to light for AP.

Im just saying in the last 3 years alone not counting his rookie deal he made nearly 40 million. Its not like his kid going to have to live like gata in detroit or snes in swamps or me wandering through life endlessly. This assume AP didnt spend his money wrecklessly

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Im just saying in the last 3 years alone not counting his rookie deal he made nearly 40 million. Its not like his kid going to have to live like gata in detroit or snes in swamps or me wandering through life endlessly. This assume AP didnt spend his money wrecklessly

I have pretty little faith in football players about this. His kid will probably be fine financially but the cynic in me just thinks that stuff like that gets tossed into court and assets tend to disappear into thin air when that happens.

jakncoke

Banned
I have pretty little faith in football players about this. His kid will probably be fine financially but the cynic in me just thinks that stuff like that gets tossed into court and assets tend to disappear into thin air when that happens.

True enough considering how many stories we hear of players running out of money

Adrian Peterson should be suspended indefinitely and ordered to take a sex ed class so he can learn how to wrap his shit up. It's a hard life out there for a lil' Peterson, ass whoopings left and right.

effzee

So does this mean Lane Johnson can come back this weekend?

I like this new policy.

So who goes first for hgh? Landry?

Both AP and Greg Hardy shous be suspended at least 6 games.

BigAT

Luis Paez-Pumar ‏@paezpumarL 1h
Hey, remember when the NFL thought Michael Sam would be a distraction?

:jnc

Didn't Jerry Rice's father throw bricks at him to harden his hand? AP done goofed though just smack him on the ass a few times bro.

Rice was working with his father who was a brick mason. He would toss bricks up a couple of stories to him to lay, he didn't throw bricks "at him".

xnipx

So does this mean Lane Johnson can come back this weekend?

I like this new policy.

So who goes first for hgh? Landry?

Both AP and Greg Hardy shous be suspended at least 6 games.

My money's on bam bam. Followed by a qb or rb we never would have suspected.

MechDX

hGH testing will start during the 2014 NFL season. Blood specimens can't be collected on game days.--Twitter.

This could be an interesting season.

And thanks Grover or whoever it was who said Watt had to be on something after his game Sunday. If he gets popped for HGH I would just walk away from the NFL for good.

BigAT

AP not even trying to deny it. Statements from his lawyer:

"Adrian is a loving father who used his judgment as a parent to discipline his son. Adrian never intended to harm his son and deeply regrets the unintentional injury."

facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom