• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go Cardinals! After shrinking down the Giants it's finally time to crush the Niners! If the Niners play like they did against the Bears, we win. If Vernon Davis is out, we win. If Davis plays healthy and we roll with Stanton...scary. Regardless, hopefully a good game as they normally are.

MechDX

Go Cardinals! After shrinking down the Giants it's finally time to crush the Niners! If the Niners play like they did against the Bears, we win. If Vernon Davis is out, we win. If Davis plays healthy and we roll with Stanton...scary. Regardless, hopefully a good game as they normally are.

Kap gets his swag back and styles allover the Cards.

Book it.

We won't know if Texans are for real until we face the elite 3-0 Bills.

Giants are a trap game confirmed.

Crisco

Banned
This Seastrunk kid was the Redskin's 6th round draft pick? Cool.

Also it's hilarious how all these rankings that had the Panthers in the bottom third are moving them up into the top 5 after 2 weeks. Way to stick to your convictions guys, remember we still have no recievers!!

Tamanon

Banned
I'm just happy football players who never stand up for anything finally found a cause they believed in. Hitting 1 year olds.

Bravo for entering the political arena.

Kap gets his swag back and styles allover the Cards.

Book it.

Giants are a trap game confirmed.

He never styles all over us, it's always a close game and often is settled by a field goal. Little Kappy going down. I'm concerned at the thought of a healthy Davis though as we are still having problems containing TEs and he ate us alive in one of the games last year. I can't imagine he'll be 100 percent for this game though.

BigAT

More good news for the Giants:

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN
The Giants have placed WR Jerrel Jernigan on season-ending injured reserve.

SLx19c3.gif

SMH. How can you "discipline" someone that doesn't get anything out of it other than "this hurts"?

My bad he said he hasn't hit her but he "would do it out of love".

You know David going out on Sunday really fucked with our offense. That rookie following Kap caused Kap to make a stupid throw which lead to the interception. I hope Davis is back on Sunday.

So, Jon Beason is out for an undetermined amount of time with the toe injury.

Jerrel Jernigan out for the season with a mid-foot sprain. So there's another offensive starter out and its likely the end of his Giants career as his contract is up. Not that he's been amazing or anything but......

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
@JasonLaCanfora
NFL comment on Busch statement: "We understand. We are taking action and there will be much more to come."

All it takes is the threat of losing over a billion dollars.

As a member of LionsGAF: sit Reggie for Week 3. Deactivate him. To be that tone deaf, he shouldn't be playing this week. We're going to lose to Green Bay anyways, so doesn't kill us.

I am not dealing with having him play after he admits he hits his 1 year old kid.

jmdajr

And the Texans lost not once, but twice against them last year! We make 33% of their wins!

Those two collapse seasons where we only won 6 and 2 games, tons of them were decided by a touchdown or less. Hell most we literally gave away. We just gave them away like charity.

You are naive if you think Peterson is the only guy in the NFL who still believes in beating his kids, however wrong it might be.
I bet you'll find multiple guys on every team who still thinks spank them until they cry is the way to go. Reggie Bush is a dumbass for airing it out at this time.

This Seastrunk kid was the Redskin's 6th round draft pick? Cool.

Also it's hilarious how all these rankings that had the Panthers in the bottom third are moving them up into the top 5 after 2 weeks. Way to stick to your convictions guys, remember we still have no recievers!!

No secondary either.
The offensive line is still ass.
Cam's still got bad ribs, a bad ankle, and can't pass from the pocket.

MechDX

Texans have also never lost against the Bears! But we can't beat the Vikings....

I thought we have beaten every team in the league at least once. the last one being the Ravens in 2012

EDIT: We have not beaten the Vikings or the Eagles. Well fuck me

Fuck Adrian Peterson. Fuck the Vikings for reinstating him. Fuck Reggie Bush. Fuck Charles Barkley. Fuck the NFL. Fuck everyone in this thread who defended this bullshit...you know who you are.

Good on Cris Carter from recognizing his mother's mistakes and committing himself to not repeat them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom