• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
Woah. Anheuser Busch and Nike making noise re: disgusting child abuser. I'm guessing there is no shot he plays Sunday.

Bread

Banned
Did you clear your from address with my UPS driver? If not aint shit getting onto my property. No surprise packages for ez!
I paid UPS's ez fee to bypass all package screening, so don't worry it will get there today maybe 9-10 pm at your back door.

MechDX

An eye-opening development: Nike stores in Twin Cities have pulled all Adrian Peterson merch from shelves. Nike.-- Twitter

....and NOW you can grab the popcorn... RT @darrenrovell: NFL beer sponsor, Anheuser-Busch, issues strong statement http://t.co/sAVoOOz9eE

Narag

Woah. Anheuser Busch and Nike making noise re: disgusting child abuser. I'm guessing there is no shot he plays Sunday.

Yeah, I was surprised to see that. Can't see them ditching the NFL but it's pretty bad if they're calling them out.

eznark

Banned
I paid UPS's ez fee to bypass all package screening, so don't worry it will get there today maybe 9-10 pm at your back door.

Know what the best thing I ever did was? Start giving my UPS and FedEx guys Christmas presents and tips. Not only do they ask questions if something seems odd about a package they leave any packages they don't feel great about at a building on the property away from domiciles.

If you are interested in being wary of packages (and in this day and age who isn't), I suggest making friends with your UPS guy. Plus, if it's super urgent and I want to be an asshole about it he'll meet me on his route and let me take the package from him!

Slo

An eye-opening development: Nike stores in Twin Cities have pulled all Adrian Peterson merch from shelves. Nike.-- Twitter

....and NOW you can grab the popcorn... RT @darrenrovell: NFL beer sponsor, Anheuser-Busch, issues strong statement http://t.co/sAVoOOz9eE

I would like to personally announce my boycott of Anheuser-Busch flavored water products.

Bread

Banned
Know what the best thing I ever did was? Start giving my UPS and FedEx guys Christmas presents and tips. Not only do they ask questions if something seems odd about a package they leave any packages they don't feel great about at a building on the property away from domiciles.

If you are interested in being wary of packages (and in this day and age who isn't), I suggest making friends with your UPS guy. Plus, if it's super urgent and I want to be an asshole about it he'll meet me on his route and let me take the package from him!
You have weird priorities, but thank you for the helpful tip.

Tamanon

Banned
Cameron Bradfield played so terrible for the Jags on Sunday that they cut him today. Fixing' that O-line....hopefully.

Love Tunch, his breakdowns are always good. Steelers are going to have these growing pains, and that's fine if they're just growing pains. But if they're symptoms of guys who are never going to be good enough, then they're in serious trouble. It would be nice if, in the meantime, the offense would get a clue on how to put up points while their D figures things out.

Farooq

Banned
I remember Rob Ryan using a similar coverage on Dez in the redzone last year, but this was on Dallas' 20, I think the first play of the game.

BxnuQFyIcAAKpGW.jpg

Bowser

Around The NFL ‏@AroundTheNFL 10m
Impressive in the preseason for Redskins RT @Panthers: #Panthers have signed rookie RB Lache Seastrunk to the practice squad.

Hrm.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Happy birthday Jak and Ez!

Happy birthday to jak and ez, I'll make you guys a cake today and have it delivered by tomorrow.

Fuck the Colts.

What did they ever do to deserve being poisoned like that? I wouldn't want to eat anything that you made that involves raw eggs or other stuff like chicken that you have to cook right.

Happy birthday guys. Its also my wedding anniversary today. That's three bad decisions right there.

You can undo a wedding though!

Crisco

Banned
Around The NFL ‏@AroundTheNFL 10m
Impressive in the preseason for Redskins RT @Panthers: #Panthers have signed rookie RB Lache Seastrunk to the practice squad.

Hrm.

We're gonna have to spend a high draft pick on a running back sooner or later, Stewart and Williams aren't going to be on the roster for long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom