• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

How did the Seahawks get stuck with 5 of their last 6 games being division games?

Last few games are usually division games, but it's a little more than usual because the league wanted to push the Niners matchups until later in the season.

Feels like we've ended with the Cards and Rams every season for the past 5+ years.

Bowser

No secondary either.
The offensive line is still ass.
Cam's still got bad ribs, a bad ankle, and can't pass from the pocket.

Bowser said:
They said we had no receivers

They said we had no offensive line

They said we had no secondary

They said Cam was too hurt

tumblr_inline_nbugf69Y5i1rng4ns.gif

Last few games are usually division games, but it's a little more than usual because the league wanted to push the Niners matchups until later in the season.

Feels like we've ended with the Cards and Rams every season for the past 5+ years.

I can understand 2 of the last 3, especially since that's how it's been the last couple of years.

But 5 out of 6?

Hey at least for once the Dolphins are being blasted for just being terrible and not for being terrible and having terrible people on the roster. #progress.

Greg

I love people in those topics though that are like WELP, I'M DONE WITH FOOTBALL

as if every player beats their wives and children while they drive under the influence and shoot illegal firearms into the sky

Fuck Adrian Peterson. Fuck the Vikings for reinstating him. Fuck Reggie Bush. Fuck Charles Barkley. Fuck the NFL. Fuck everyone in this thread who defended this bullshit...you know who you are.

Good on Cris Carter from recognizing his mother's mistakes and committing himself to not repeat them.
Fun fact Cris Carter's first name is actually Gradual. He changed it to Cris when he was 7.

rando14

as if every player beats their wives and children while they drive under the influence and shoot illegal firearms into the sky

One special team even has all those qualities!!

Gobias

Banned

If everyone refused to watch entertainment that involved some terrible people nobody would watch anything.

Except college football. NCAA is squeaky clean. FIFA too.

Zeke

Finally Dallas being in the bottom of the league is finally paying off! I can't imagine the the field day the media would have with the 90's cowboys. Haley beating off in people's faces, Irvin stabbing teammates in the neck, wild ass coke and hooker parties at Jerry's coke house mah gawd

jmdajr

If everyone refused to watch entertainment that involved some terrible people nobody would watch anything.

Except college football. NCAA is squeaky clean. FIFA too.

Movies, Music bands, writers...all filled with scumbags.

Game developers are swell people though!

right??????????

Vyer

I have a hard time grasping the thinking of people who defended cutting up a 4 year old's scrotum.

I don't know if I can handle the defenders of 'harsh discipline' of a 1 year old.

Hunter S.

I am not so sure they were much into football, nor sports to begin with if it is true. That and they are just immediately typing an emotional reaction without thinking.

People need to stop looking at celebrities (any) as role models,

I don't see the Reggie thing on ESPN.com front page. Is it even gonna blow up or has there been such a deluge of these types of stories that even ESPN is tired of it?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

I love it. Dude at work told me he was done because of all these scandals.

His team wins on Sunday and he's telling me how awesome the win was. :jnc

Gobias

Banned
Movies, Music bands, writers...all filled with scumbags.

Game developers are swell people though!

right??????????

Pretty much. Polanski has a giant Hollywood defense force, John Lennon is treated as a god, game developers are nerds, etc.

MechDX

I just clicked the link in the Bush OP and the comment quoted in the OP has been taken WAY out of context. And of course the majority of posters don't ever actually read the article in question

jmdajr

What fucked up shit would someone have to do for you to quit watching?

me I just keep thinking.."well, at least that's not my team."

Next thing you know JJ Watt turns out to be a serial rapist.

I remember being real fucked up when Chris Benoit killed his family. Yet here I am, still watching the WWE circus.

Hunter S.

I wonder why the other sports leagues get less attention for domestic violence in the USA? When Semyon Varlamov of the Colorado Avalanche beat his girlfriend there was barely a whisper in the U.S. , but it was a huge topic of conversation in Canadain TV. Makes you think.

What fucked up shit would someone have to do for you to quit watching?

me I just keep thinking.."well, at least that's not my team."

Next thing you know JJ Watt turns out to be a serial rapist.

I remember being real fucked up when Chris Benoit killed his family. Yet here I am, still watching the WWE circus.
I stopped watching it because it's garbage now with the exception of the 16 suplex squash of Cena.

Syrinx

I wonder why the other sports leagues get less attention for domestic violence in the USA? When Semyon Varlamov of the Colorado Avalanche beat his girlfriend there was barely a whisper in the U.S. , but it was a huge topic of conversation in Canadain TV. Makes you think.

Not to mention this.

Varlamov sure seems like a classy fellow. Who'd also never hurt his girlfriend.

Bxj8c4wIcAAYNOL.jpg

"Gabrielle T-F
‏@gabrielletf
King of Controversy Semyon Varlamov wearing Putin t-shirt that says "Crimea is ours" RT"

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Wait. Stop the thread. jak and ez are twins?!

Happy Birthday, fellas.

The NFL witch hunt is officially on. They're so big and violent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom