• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cajun I have a bone to pick with you.

I marathoned Sword Art Online and I've come to the conclusion that there's something wrong with weeaboos.

Just for reference: The dude's 14 year old "cousin" (even though he was raised believing she was his sister) with giant boobs is constantly trying to jump on the main character's dong and it's creepy.

There's a little girl going around calling the two main characters "daddy" and "mommy" and just what the fuck.

It was a pretty awesome premise but the whole thing is just weird.

There were posts from us saying "don't watch Sword Art Online". Should've listened, bro

Tenumi

Banned

I marathoned Sword Art Online and I've come to the conclusion that there's something wrong with weeaboos.

Just for reference: The dude's 14 year old "cousin" (even though he was raised believing she was his sister) with giant boobs is constantly trying to jump on the main character's dong and it's creepy.

There's a little girl going around calling the two main characters "daddy" and "mommy" and just what the fuck.

I found your problem.

You were watching Sword Art Online.

That's a nice way of thinking about it, but it's flawed.

A lot of these guys go from not having 2 nickels to rub together to having a seemingly inexhaustible amount of wealth, so much so that they don't know what to do with it. Both are extremes and both can often be enablers to self destructive behavior.

But it's not just that. They also get their asses kissed in college and have excuses made for them so that they can avoid all pitfalls so that they can play ball and generate cash for the schools. So by the time they reach the NFL, their egos are bigger than their roided up bodies.

Never heard of him.

Too busy looking at highlights of Super Mario, the next star defensive end in this league.

staffsack.0.gif

This shouldn't have been a sack. Stafford is awful

When I said yesterday that Peterson was going to face additional disciplinary action that would impact his career, a couple of people laughed. Clearly, you don't understand much about the impact of negative publicity on a business.

Public perception is often a stronger force than the legal system in these types of cases.

Heavy if you don't want people talking about your life here then don't make threads about it. Next time you are wondering if some girl likes you I will save you the trouble of making a thread about it. She doesn't.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Panthers beat a terrible Lions team and all of a sudden our thread is flooded with Panthers gifs.

Vyroxis

Banned
I found your problem.

If you go in with high hopes, you will be disappointed. Go in with hopes for campy schlock around an semi-interesting story, and it works. They should have done more with the actual SAO storyline, and skipped ALO completely.

jakncoke

Banned
I got the super bowl pick right. I got plenty of things right. Don't talk about my life, either.

Kelvin Benjamin is going to have 1100+ yards this year, just like I predicted before the season started.

I just did, what you going to do about it? Going to go westernheretic on my family tree? Go :dragon to the mods. Wats up boss aint scurred

Also wow NFL is nightmare right now

eznark

Banned
That's a nice way of thinking about it, but it's flawed.

A lot of these guys go from not having 2 nickels to rub together to having a seemingly inexhaustible amount of wealth, so much so that they don't know what to do with it. Both are extremes and both can often be enablers to self destructive behavior.

I get what you are saying but also...I don't care. No one has a right to play in the NFL and the league wouldn't be worse off if the league had a zero tolerance policy for domestic violence (including child abuse).

It doesn't have to be about being role models, how about just not rewarding pieces of shit? It happens every day in corporate America, why should the NFL be any different.

If a white person beats his wife, they'll just undo the rules like they did for Welker with drugs. Rice will be back on the field by Sunday.
171.jpg

so white

Zygi Wilf is a scumbag.

That statement came off as the most petulant "dad's making me apologize" legalese bullshit I've read in some time.

Go to helllllll.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

Surprised you didn't mention the main character constantly explaining the last 15 mins in a 5 minute emo monologue every episode.

I get what you are saying but also...I don't care. No one has a right to play in the NFL and the league wouldn't be worse off if the league had a zero tolerance policy for domestic violence (including child abuse).

It doesn't have to be about being role models, how about just not rewarding pieces of shit? It happens every day in corporate America, why should the NFL be any different.

Because in the NFL, those pieces of shit can score touchdowns, brah!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
There were posts from us saying "don't watch Sword Art Online". Should've listened, bro

I found your problem.

Trust the pro weebs on matters such as these, wienke.

Isn't Sword Art Online one of the most popular animes in years? Honestly the first few episodes weren't that terrible...usual JRPG style BS that you'd see in a Tales game or something so I was used to it. However, the fan service and loli garbage was pretty terrible and it got worse as time went on. The love story was awful, the whole "daughter" thing was creepy, and for some reason the main character is the hottest guy alive because every woman (and child?) that meets him wants his dong immediately.

And then you hit the second part of season one and that incest plotline, holy balls. Oh and damn near tentacle rape and coma patient rape.

The Vita game looked fun and supposedly you had to watch the series to get any enjoyment out of it. I'm not sure if the price I paid was worth it.

Surprised you didn't mention the main character constantly explaining the last 15 mins in a 5 minute emo monologue every episode.

Yeah that was awful too. I'm used to an awful and whiny main character that I can't relate to at all from playing JRPGs all my life so I didn't notice. Not everyone can be Yuri from Tales of Vesperia I guess.

jbug617

Banned
Isn't Sword Art Online one of the most popular animes in years? Honestly the first few episodes weren't that terrible...usual JRPG style BS that you'd see in a Tales game or something so I was used to it. However, the fan service and loli garbage was pretty terrible and it got worse as time went on. The love story was awful, the whole "daughter" thing was creepy, and for some reason the main character is the hottest guy alive because every woman (and child?) that meets him wants his dong immediately.

And then you hit the second part of season one and that incest plotline, holy balls. Oh and damn near tentacle rape and coma patient rape.

The Vita game looked fun and supposedly you had to watch the series to get any enjoyment out of it. I'm not sure if the price I paid was worth it.

for the most part we can't explain why SAO is so popular.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Why are you watching anime? If you could see the look of disgust on my face right now...

I wanted to play the Vita game! Because that's the only kind of stuff Vita is getting from here on out. The OT in gaming side said you had to watch at least through episode 14 or whatever.

Yeah that was awful too. I'm used to an awful and whiny main character that I can't relate to at all from playing JRPGs all my life so I didn't notice. Not everyone can be Yuri from Tales of Vesperia I guess.

Big Bang Theory's popular too. Popular doesn't mean good. The game was probably good, the show's concept was good, the show itself...no.

cajunator

Banned

Sword Art Online is the most miserable pile of shit anime ever.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Big Bang Theory's popular too. Popular doesn't mean good. The game was probably good, the show's concept was good, the show itself...no.

Anime fans generally have bad taste as evidenced by their watching of anime.

BBT isn't that bad. It's mindless, somewhat entertaining and Melissa Rauch is smoking hot. Typically it's usually on in the background while browsing the internet in the hotel room because TBS plays like 4 hours of it.

I knew anime fans have bad taste because the Gundam people made 08th MS Team (which was awesome). Yet the demand must be missing for another ground based Gundam series because they inexplicably never return to the idea again....therefore anime fans suck.

idk about anyone else, but wienke trying to watch anime and being horrified at the plotlines is leaving me in laughing fits

It's horrible how the show presents incest between teenagers as perfectly reasonable. Oh and we'll throw in a nude shower scene of the 14 year old girl being distraught because emotional damage is sexy. Where the hell are these kids parents?

Oh that's right, apparently marrying off their comatose 17 year old daughters to 30+ year old men.

So much awful and I'm leaving stuff out for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom