• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slo

Seriously? He rammed her car and threw a chunk of cement through her window? Goodell needs to come down hard on this guy. Scum.

Paul Dehner Jr. @pauldehnerjr · 3m
Vontaze Burfict listed as a concussion on injury report.Sunday when left game symptoms were described as stinger. After, team saw concussion

That means Vontaze Burfict returns to the concussion protocol. #Nebulous

Zeke

Ah ok, I remember it being big news when it came out. Anyway looks like allred is just jumping on coattails here.

xnipx

Vontaze Burfict listed as a concussion on injury report.Sunday when left game symptoms were described as stinger. After, team saw concussion

That means Vontaze Burfict returns to the concussion protocol. #Nebulous

Let that be a warning to those thinking about diving head first into Mighty Joe's junk.

ShaneB

This week's 'A Football Life' is actually Brandon Marshall, so I assume those past history accounts will get plenty of attention.

Is Destiny good?

It looks like a mixture between a bad MMO and halo 3

I am having a good time with it, but I am not very far in. I'm only level 10 and have basically just done a handful of story missions. Not sure how well the Strikes and such play. It's a lot like Firefall, but way, way, way better at this point.

eznark

Banned
This week's 'A Football Life' is actually Brandon Marshall, so I assume those past history accounts will get plenty of attention.

Sounds like the pretty much ignored most of it. ESPN did a story on him though that featured it prominently and he bitched like a child on twitter yesterday.

All this strife and infighting among other fanbases and Panthers-GAF exists in total peace and harmony.

Why can't we all follow Kuechly's loving example?

2dfce-f9999.gif

BigAT

I just don't like negativity like that. I admit when the team is not playing well and all but I'll never be that guy who's always negative about his team.

If you admit when your team sucks and you're a Lions fan, shouldn't you inherently always be negative about your team?

Trey

All this strife and infighting among other fanbases and Panthers-GAF exists in total peace and harmony.

BillsGAF just posts on Sundays with bemusement that the team is actually winning games. Wins are nice, losses are expected.

PanthersGAF will eat itself after the first loss.

BillsGAF just posts on Sundays with bemusement that the team is actually winning games. Wins are nice, losses are expected.

PanthersGAF will eat itself after the first loss.

Nah, we will as a group bemoan our cap situation from preventing us from signing an actual secondary/offensive line and jointly yell "Fuck Hurney!".

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Fuck Chan

HS must have let you out early.

Was that you who tried to sell me some oranges

Were you the little kid I sold Oregano to and told them it was weed?

I hope the raiders get beat with a switch this weekend

I hope you have to repeat 8th grade.

Sick burn bro

Get a room!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom