• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

I started Bobby Rainey and Bucs D in my pay fantasy league.

I am somehow doing pretty well. #fantasyfootballmakesnosense

I watched it all the way until that one arc where
they kidnapped Lucy
. I need to watch it again. I liked it I don't know why I stopped watching it.

When a series is as long as FT, it's easy to fall out of it. FT continually gets better though! I know exactly where you are at, keep going, It gets awesome in a couple episodes ;o

Vyroxis

Banned
I found out tonight a 17 year old had my child, And finger ed someone else as the father. He signed with no DNA test.

Am I luckier than god?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
When a series is as long as FT, it's easy to fall out of it. FT continually gets better though! I know exactly where you are at, keep going, It gets awesome in a couple episodes ;o

I've never had the feeling to ever watch the anime. I just stick to reading the manga.

I figured eventually I'd watch the anime like I do with One Piece where I just watch to see the great moments animated but nope.

xnipx

I found out tonight a 17 year old had my child, And finger ed someone else as the father. He signed with no DNA test.

Am I luckier than god?

Still your kid tho. I hope you do the right thing. Unless you think they will be better off with him as the father.

RBH

ifC4DyCZegCWp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom