• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never had the feeling to ever watch the anime. I just stick to reading the manga.

I figured eventually I'd watch the anime like I do with One Piece where I just watch to see the great moments animated but nope.

Highly recommend watching a few of the major battles of the Grand Magic games arc. Plus, all the voices are incredible. I'd try a few when you have a chance and then just skip to your favorites. Anything with Jellal is usually good ;o

I found out tonight a 17 year old had my child, And finger ed someone else as the father. He signed with no DNA test.

Am I luckier than god?

tumblr_mssgmydEeY1rp1z8qo1_500.gif

Talon

Didnt one of your coaches quit before the season was over?
Bobby Petrino was a huge cunt and chickened out with four games left.

Didn't even address the team. Left a memo in every locker room.

What a damn pussy.

Anyways, it's not really related since Bobby walked away his contract was voided.

Biker19

Banned
I found out tonight a 17 year old had my child, And finger ed someone else as the father. He signed with no DNA test.

Am I luckier than god?

I hope that you have a conscience to do the right thing. If you don't, it's gonna come back to bite you.

cajunator

Banned
Bobby Petrino was a huge cunt and chickened out with four games left.

Didn't even address the team. Left a memo in every locker room.

What a damn pussy.

Lol yeah it was him. Petrino is a cunt.
I definitely dontl ike your team, but no NFL team deserves a coward coach like that. at least Caldwell took that 62-7 demolition and vowed to correct the problems...and then allowed the Colts to keep losing to get Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom