• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

I'd like to offer my hand to each member of Bucs-GAF and say Good Game. Hard-fought and competitive matchup from start to finish.

ihygUZXAByaLn.gif

:)

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The bread was too small for mustard art so here is the next best thing I could think of.

Bx08O91IIAElQ5d.jpg

All I have is some healthy grapes.

xJeBf8v.jpg

sorry gata

My deepest condolences for your loss, Wienke.

As requested...

Went to Noodles for lunch between classes. Yum yum!

And little Gata got to meet his idol, the one destined to lead the Jags out of last place in their division and into third place once the Lions cut him for wasting Megatron's prime.

Forgive me, I am a terrible artist. My girlfriend is a professional illustrator, so when she gets home tonight I can ask her to redo it if you'd like.

This pizza has Hollandaise on it. It is by far the worst pizza I've had in a while.

Here you go wienke

For wienke:

Can't eat for the rest of the day, have a stomach virus, so wienke you get an edited post-it note written after sickness fml

SgQKuA7.png

Hope this counts as food weinke.

4cJjlhz.jpg

before I go, I have a flip phone message:
UbCJihM.jpg

You guys are the best, thanks :)

Kind of surprised MRSA didn't make one since I think he started this trend before I did!

Legitimate question:

Is Devin Hester a HOFer as a return man?

Keeping in mind, he was mediocre at best at corner and even worse at wide receiver. But he just may be the best special teams player in the history of the sport.

If teams kept kicking it to him/the kickoff return game wasn't completely eliminated with the move to the 35, who knows where his return total would be.

Talon

Legitimate question:

Keeping in mind, he was mediocre at best at corner and even worse at wide receiver. But he just may be the best special teams player in the history of the sporte

If teams kept kicking it to him/the kickoff game wasn't completely eliminated with the move to the 35, who knows where his return total would be.
Greatest returner ever counts for something.

He only played like...14 games at corner before he was converted to receiver. No idea how you could claim he was worse as a receiver. He had one season with almost 1k yards. Not great by any means, but he's no Todd Pinkston.

jakncoke

Banned
Legitimate question:

Keeping in mind, he was mediocre at best at corner and even worse at wide receiver. But he just may be the best special teams player in the history of the sport.

If teams kept kicking it to him/the kickoff return game wasn't completely eliminated with the move to the 35, who knows where his return total would be.

He will be steve taster'd / brian mitchell'd

Greatest returner ever counts for something.

He only played like...14 games at corner before he was converted to receiver. No idea how you could claim he was worse as a receiver. He had one season with almost 1k yards. Not great by any means, but he's no Todd Pinkston.

Oh man a friend of mine back in my Navy days referred to him as Todd Stinkston. Man that dude was horrible. It's amazing McNabb went to three NFC Champ games with that receiving core before TO came

Oh man a friend of mine back in my Navy days referred to him as Todd Stinkston. Man that dude was horrible. It's amazing McNabb went to three NFC Champ games with that receiving core before TO came

That defense nasty. Nasty on all three levels. Had Kearse on the D-Line. Trotter in the LB core. 3/4th of the secondary was pro bowl (I believe it was Sheldon Brown as the only that didn't make it).

Lito was still a shutdown corner all-pro I believe. Dawkins was being fucking Weapon-X.

I appreciate your link, but raise you something from this year:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA2WjP6sgrc

I really need to play that game. No excuses I have a Wii U now

That defense nasty. Nasty on all three levels. Had Kearse on the D-Line. Trotter in the LB core. 3/4th of the secondary was pro bowl (I believe it was Sheldon Brown as the only that didn't make it).

Lito was still a shutdown corner all-pro I believe. Dawkins was being fucking Weapon-X.
Kearse wasn't there till TO was but everthing else is correct though.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
I found out tonight a 17 year old had my child, And finger ed someone else as the father. He signed with no DNA test.

Am I luckier than god?

How old are you?

If you made a thread in the OT, I think GAFOT might be more outraged that you got it on with a 17 year old child, you dirty pedophile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom