• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

Fox318

Probably was a Klan Rally

rXl8baz.gif

Rotoworld said:
NFL Network's Jeff Darlington reports Ryan Tannehill is "scheduled to start Sunday."

According to the Miami Herald, Tannehill took "all" the first-team reps in Tuesday's practice. Coach Joe Philbin has tried to muddle his quarterback situation in the press, but all the early signs suggest Tannehill will keep his job at least another week. Philbin should be focusing on his poorly-designed game plans instead of playing games with the media.

I'm sorry DolphinsGAF. Hopefully this is Philbin's last year.

Tom Penny

#Highwayto0and16
MIQsRVj.png

Have faith

The 2013 non-playoff team that is most likely to contend for the Super Bowl …

Peter King: Tampa Bay. The Bucs were the best bad 2013 team I saw of the 27 I saw in person on my training camp trip this summer. Lovie Smith has three keystone players at crucial positions on his defense, and a quarterback who’s better than people think in Josh McCown.

jakncoke

Banned
Im not sure why Peter King, Lovie Smith and others had much faith in Josh McCown. Outside of last year he is nothing but a journeyman qb with less than 50 starts, career qb rating under 80 and is 35. Giraffe should've been day 1 starter with Josh McCown teaching him what it'd take to stay within the league long term once the Bucs got tired of him in 3 years and cut him.

Mindlog

I was never confident in the o-line being able to spare the WarGiraffe an early career ending injury. He deserves a chance and the Bucs definitely need to know what they have with him as soon as possible. It would just be a shame to see him get hurt.

Hey NFL-GAF bros!

My team sucks this year. Probabilistically speaking, yours probably does too, even if you haven't come to terms with it yet. But you know what doesn't suck?

Answer: This awesome book I wrote:

zepAKNv.png

A fantastical, frozen world is all fifteen year old Eirlys has ever known. Her small mountain village thrives in the shadow of a snow-capped mountain, living off the virtues of a magical silver herb the people call "snow clover". But the dormant mountain is beginning to stir. Avalanches rumble down the mountainside, and villagers -- Eirlys's father included -- are falling ill with a mysterious disease borne of the cold's malice. The superstitious recall old legends of a mighty dragon who ruled the peak, while others maintain that dragons are extinct... if they ever existed. Eirlys finds herself on a lonely quest for answers. What is behind the mountain's unrest? Is the dragon returning to reclaim its lair? And if it is: can she do anything to save her home?

Genre is fantasy, as you might expect from the description. It's short: a little under 100 pages. There's magic and maybe dragons.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NS9FOQK/?tag=neogaf0e-20

You should give it a look (those of you who can read: sorry Gata). It's the best book I've read all year!

Talon

Carolina allowed 244 rush yards between the tackles Sunday, the most of any team in a single game in Stats & Info's data set (since 2006). Baltimore may try a similar approach.
So good.

Hey NFL-GAF bros!

My team sucks this year. Probabilistically speaking, yours probably does too, even if you haven't come to terms with it yet. But you know what doesn't suck?

zepAKNv.png

Genre is fantasy, as you might expect from the description. It's short: a little under 100 pages. There's magic and maybe dragons.

You should give it a look (those of you who can read: sorry Gata). It's the best book I've read all year!

Link?

Godslay

Banned
Hey NFL-GAF bros!

zepAKNv.png

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NS9FOQK/?tag=neogaf0e-20

I'll buy it, if you buy mine when I publish it!

It's a story about Tebow through time, conquering with time traveling Templars.

Seriously though, Angsmar inspired me to get back into writing so I've written about half of a story I've wanted to write for sometime. If I ever get the time I'm going to finish it!

Enough about me though. Good luck with it!

BqrAyL9.jpg

I will try and read it when I can.

Seriously though, Angsmar inspired me to get back into so I've written about half of a story I've wanted to write for sometime. If I ever get the time I'm going to finish it!

BqrAyL9.jpg

:jnc

I would buy the shit out of that book. In fact I would be willing to write a chapter.

bionic77

Seriously though, Angsmar inspired me to get back into writing so I've written about half of a story I've wanted to write for sometime. If I ever get the time I'm going to finish it!

BqrAyL9.jpg

Describe him running through the rain without a shirt to save a righteous virgin and you will sell more books than Harry Potter.

Godslay

Banned
:jnc

I would buy the shit out of that book. In fact I would be willing to write a chapter.

It would be fun to have a collaboration where different writers write different timelines. Like those comics where each storyline in the same universe is drawn by a different artist. Publish it and watch the gold roll in.

Describe him running through the rain without a shirt to save a righteous virgin and you will sell more books than Harry Potter.

We would definitely capture the old lady romance novel demographic.

Top Bottom