• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
ByPv4NyCIAAjMn9.jpg

The brilliant doctors of Pittsburgh have successfully replaced Jarvis Jones' wrist with a large block of swiss cheese.

Colasante

Patriots are going up against Dontari Poe, Justin Houston, and Tamba Hali this week. I fear for Brady's life. Hopefully Bill wises up and inserts Bryan Stork at center for good.

Bryan+Stork+New+England+Patriots+Rookie+Mini+wioTdYmNqp5l.jpg

I mean, look at that beard. How is this guy not the starter?

Not football related but reading the Tom Chick thread it needs to be said again - fuck cancer.

I'm a fan of Tom's reviews and have been for awhile. Hope he gets well and beats it.

bionic77

Stafford has an injured o-line and questionable play calling and doesn't bitch about it and says takes the hits from the media and fans as a QB/leader should.

Rodgers is a diva. His defense of his buddy Ryan Braun and failure to acknowledge he was wrong about Ryan Brauns steroid use is proof of that.

Aaron Rodgers calling out the head coach who replaced him over Brett Favre and the same Head Coach who coached the Packers to a Super Bowl win is not something a professional QB does. You don't do that even as a high school player and Rodgers doing that in Week 3 means the wheels are falling off this former Super Bowl team means the wheels are falling off one way or another. McCarthy and the Packers GM get axed or Aaron Rodgers gets axed.

The fact that Aaron Rodgers, a seasoned vet, is calling out his head coach in Week 4 shows me he's a baby who has an inflated ego and can't take criticism or blame.
I like your posts bashing the Packers a lot more than the posts sucking on Staffords penis (which is probably really small).

Poorly designed phone.

Apple fans should just get a LG Flex

1H27obEl.jpg
I think that would also be susceptible to skinny jeans if the phone was big.

I like slim pants and jeans though so I am even more wary of getting an iPhone6+ now!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Not football related but reading the Tom Chick thread it needs to be said again - fuck cancer.

I'm a fan of Tom's reviews and have been for awhile. Hope he gets well and beats it.

Cancer sucks.

Apparently that's what took my recently deceased father (who at least got to live until 85). My mother only made it to 45 before breast cancer got her.

The cure for cancer would be up there with cold fusion in terms of importance if they ever figure it out.

TheFatOne

Patriots are going up against Dontari Poe, Justin Houston, and Tamba Hali this week. I fear for Brady's life. Hopefully Bill wises up and inserts Bryan Stork at center for good.

He looked good when he played. Hopefully the oline starts to turn it around. but even if they improve I'm not sure how much it will help. Brady still gets shook with any kind of pressure now.

Earendil

The next 4 weeks are going to get Brady killed.

Greg

So what's wrong with Rodgers and his offense? Well, to suggest it has anything to do with his injury or the fact that he recently began dating actress Olivia Munn caught Rodgers by surprise when he was told that those have been among the reasons fans have given on social media to explain the early season struggles.

"Everybody's wondering that?" Rodgers said on his show.

"Those are so idiotic it's not even worth responding to either one of those," he added.
words of a man who's under the influence of black magic after having his soul sucked from his penis

cdyhybrid

Almost as impressive a beard as Aaron Rodgers'.

Vyer

iphone bendgate is bullshit, but it shows why phone wars are so big. look how much traction some anonymous posts and a video of a dude bending the shit out of his phone gets.

iphone bendgate is bullshit, but it shows why phone wars are so big. look how much traction some anonymous posts and a video of a dude bending the shit out of his phone gets.

Wait what?

And what's the annoying iPhone 6 commercial everyone's been taking about?

Think I'm finally gonna try and take the plunge on 3ds when the new ones come out. finding I have less and less time to actually console game.
Id take a smash and 3ds bundle 😬 pls
XL or regular ?

Can we be honest and say Daddario was the best part of True Detective.

I need Rando to tell me more!

What the hell at Vince Vaughn in True Dick 2? ..smh

Huh...Seems odd, but season 1 is enough reason for me to believe.

Tom gonna get Bledsoe'd isn't he 😩

FIFA 15 today, bros!

What?! I have to wait till Thursday, why is the US getting it first?!

Think I'm finally gonna try and take the plunge on 3ds when the new ones come out. finding I have less and less time to actually console game.
Id take a smash and 3ds bundle 😬 pls
XL or regular ?

If I get one, I really want the Gamestop exclusive XL one that looks like an NES controller

718x305_3dsNES_2.jpg

Konka

Banned
I didnt see it posted in here, so shut your country traitor whore mouth and sit down and i'll tell you when you can speak again you dumbass biiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

I'd tell you to come fight me but the plane ticket would cost all your mad dawg money.

Farooq

Banned
Murray joined Tony Dorsett and Emmitt Smith as the only Cowboys runners to open with three straight 100-yard games. Dorsett did it in 1981. Smith did it in 1995, when he had four straight games.

Dallas also has had 95 rushing attempts (averaging 4.95 yards a carry) so far this season. The last time Dallas had this many attempts rushing the ball ( in the first 3 weeks) was in 1996. Dallas has rushed more than 95 times in 1992 (100 attempts, 4.23 yards a carry), 1993 (109 attempts, 4.35 yards a carry), 1995(96 attempts, 5.71 yards a carry).

There definitely seems to be an new focus on running the ball. This new balance seems to be improving Dallas' third down efficiency, they are now 3rd in the league (Dallas was 32nd last year). The best thing about the running the ball is that it creates tendencies that can be broken. That was most evident on the 68 yard play to Dez.

Gif of the play.

This play was on first down, and before this play Cowboys had run on first down every time. Dallas is also in 12 personnel, with Williams in the backfield (he is such a terrific blocker, the Cowboys feel comfortable with him blocking inside). They have run heavily out of this grouping and formation all game. The Rams are anticipating run, running a single high safety. Just look at all the white jerseys taking a step forward on the fake.

The gif illustrates the routes Williams and Dez are running. Williams on a deep over, and Dez running a post. Dez runs an amazing route, completely turns Jenkins (who was aggressive all day) and the safety bites on Williams' route not knowing what happened to Jenkins. Romo throws a ball with a lot of air, not a well thrown ball but at least he hit Dez.

Hopefully with an improved efficiency on third down and new focus on the run game (riding that zone stretch) the Cowboys can win 8 games and continue the streak of being the most average team in the league.

Has anyone here used ticketmaster to sell?

I have two for this Sunday but I can't make it now.

I sold some KISS tickets through them. I put them up one day, they were gone the next. When you set-up your sale, they'll ask what you want out of your ticket, then add an additional amount for their fee. You'll need to enter your bank account in the payment option section of your Ticketmaster account. They'll make three ultra small deposits for you to confirm with them before they process payment. It takes about a week to get paid. It was a really smooth process.

If I get one, I really want the Gamestop exclusive XL one that looks like an NES controller

718x305_3dsNES_2.jpg
That looks cool, is that one of the new models? I'm not even sure what the U.S. release date is for them.

Anyone with a 3ds know if Gba games are available on eshop? Or can it play DS games? I want to play advance wars!

Top Bottom