• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Oh my god! I'm gonna see if my bro can grab me these two t-shirts!

I NEED THEM!

Nike-Money-Manziel-Mens-T-Shirt-716403_010_A.jpg

Nike-Silhouette-NFL-Browns---Johnny-Manziel-Mens-T-Shirt-719459_063.jpg

JABEE

I haven't been this disappointed in a loss in a long time. The last time I felt like this was when the Eagles lost to the Vikings in a Tuesday night game with a 1st round bye on the line. The game that was delayed because of a blizzard.

Being a perennial 8-8 team, a 2-1 cowboys team would normally lose this game to drop to 2-2. Its weird seeing them heading towards a 3-1 start to the season.

SeanR1221

I haven't been this disappointed in a loss in a long time. The last time I felt like this was when the Eagles lost to the Vikings in a Tuesday night game with a 1st round bye on the line. The game that was delayed because of a blizzard.

It was pretty terrible. 3rd and 1 wasted. Completely wasted.

j-wood

I wonder if all these blowouts will signal to the NFL that the on-field product needs to change.

It's so blatantly obvious it's because of all these stupid rules and penalties. I personally don't care to watch games that are 41 to 3.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm sensing a lot of jealousy on this page.

Jealousy and stupid ass biiiiiiiitttttttttttccccccccchhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeessssssss!!!

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Time for Brees to "suffer a season ending injury" and tank this shit. Maybe let McCown play and look good enough to trade for a late rounder, and get some new blood on this defense.

Farooq

Banned
I wonder if all these blowouts will signal to the NFL that the on-field product needs to change.

It's so blatantly obvious it's because of all these stupid rules and penalties. I personally don't care to watch games that are 41 to 3.

It is not the NFL's fault NO's defense is garbage.

eznark

Banned

This makes no sense

HylianTom

Banned
Yall cant even upset me.

We're used to losing. Folks have tried to incite a meltdown, but we've gotta be one of the more meltdown-resistant fanbases out there (barring SaintsReport dwellers, of course).

This is like a trip to my childhood - all we're missing is Jim Mora! :jnc

---

Pete Prisco ‏@PriscoCBS 6m
With another quarter to go, the three teams atop the NFC South have combined to give up 100 points today.

j-wood

It is not the NFL's fault NO's defense is garbage.

It's not just this game.

The vikings game today. Titans games for 3 weeks now (i'm not saying the Titans are a good team and should have won, but more than 1 touchdown drive was aided by BS penalties).

I'm just saying, there is a problem somewhere when there are multiple games every week where 40 points are scored.

cajunator

Banned
We're used to losing. Folks have tried to incite a meltdown, but we've gotta be one of the more meltdown-resistant fanbases out there (barring SaintsReport dwellers, of course).

Pretty much. Like hardened steel.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!

Jim Mora? Don't you mean Mike Ditka or Jim Haslett? Under Mora, NO is winning this game 20-17. Morten Andersen for the win!

tmdorsey

I know man but this Saints game is making feel better.

I'm really worried about our offensive line though.

I would be enjoying it more the defense didn't look so horrible. I'm more worried about the defense. We didn't lose any starters up front and the Vikings gashed us to death.

HylianTom

Banned
Jim Mora? Don't you mean Mike Ditka or Jim Haslett? Under Mora, NO is winning this game 20-17. Morten Andersen for the win!

Eh.. we've seen plenty of stinkers from him. I just picked the biggest coaching name from my childhood.

And I wonder what Morten Andersen is doing these days. We could use a kicker. :p

Didn't like that at all. You're up 31-3, why do you gotta act like a cocky thug and get that personal foul. I hope the Saints go on a 30-0 run to end the game.

Top Bottom