• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

I will NEVER root for any other team. Fuck every other team. Except the Browns. I cannot hate them.

You freaking cutie! <3

ibpY1P2wzyUoSV.gif

Kawaii.

The hell? lol I think that's Kyary.

That seems to be the theme for a lot of the NFC this year. It's a merry-go-round of "_____ making me feel better about _____." Although I'm not sure there can be recovery from this.

The Bucs just beat the Steelers after one of the most embarrassing performances against the Falcons. Saints fans will be alright.

Tamanon

Banned
Guys, I don't like this darkness that seems to be coming over cajunator. Why must everything become corrupted in this world?

Syrinx

If the Bucs were playing the Saints in TB next week, I'd probably be a little hyped based on how abysmal the Saints look right now.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Guys, I don't like this darkness that seems to be coming over cajunator. Why must everything become corrupted in this world?

He's been fighting the cynicism for the past 4 years. I thought 2012 was going to do it, but he fought it off. The New England game last year should have told me that Ryan was a fraud, but Payton's cowardly playcalling let him off the hook. I think last year turns out differently if the Saints won that fucking game. Fraud ass front butt

Top Bottom