• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

BigAT

Life is just one big adjustment.

8xXlHY2.jpg

cajunator

Banned
Oh they opened Whole Foods today.
Im kinda interested to see what brands of stuff they carry. Apparently the higher end expensive stuff for no good reason.

Oh they opened Whole Foods today.
Im kinda interested to see what brands of stuff they carry. Apparently the higher end expensive stuff for no good reason.

Pretty much. Their 365 stuff is pretty garbage too. But their bakery, meats, seafood, and prepared foods are great though. I only go occasionally and only because it is the closest supermarket to me.

@flasportsbuzz Tannehill say philbin's public position on this does not make him feel good

@AdamHBeasley 4m
Tannehill just acknowledged that Philbin not naming him as starter has caused a distraction in the locker room. Also said he's starting.

#Strongertogether
#FirePhilbin
#CurseoftheTequesta

Zeke

So Mo has rejoined the team and talked to other guys. Garrett said he will be "punished" but he will play Sunday. Be scared saints Mo gonna get torched for another 100yds then get a game winning pick

zychi

Banned
Yeah, the update seemed to bork cell service and Touch ID on the 6/6+ though. Apple's pulled it.

Still love my 6 tho! It doesn't bend if you're not a fucking idiot about it.

do they even test this shit anymore? so funny.

i'm thinking of jumping to the sprint free iphone 6+ in november when my contract is up. unlimited data for $50/mo is what i want, but i cant get over the size of the +

Tannehill already working on the excuses for his next shitty performance.

hope you're right, picked up oak's defense in two of my leagues!

Bowser

do they even test this shit anymore? so funny.

i'm thinking of jumping to the sprint free iphone 6+ in november when my contract is up. unlimited data for $50/mo is what i want, but i cant get over the size of the +

hope you're right, picked up oak's defense in two of my leagues!

Honestly, I'm having a bit of trouble getting used to the size of the 6, but it's manageable. I can't fathom trying to use the 6+ on a daily basis.

I know people clown Luck but that's only because we need to get our shots in now before he destroys the league for the next decade.
I'm okay with this. Hardest part about hating on Andrew Luck is that he is the first to criticize himself for mistakes and will always downplay his successes. Mother fucker makes me feel bad as a person because he's so damn talented and so damn humble.

zychi

Banned
Honestly, I'm having a bit of trouble getting used to the size of the 6, but it's manageable. I can't fathom trying to use the 6+ on a daily basis.

i'm really waming up to the phablet idea.
i'm waiting for:
the ipad air 2 to be announced next month to make my decision
my verizon contract to end nov 1st
not having to wait for iphone 6+ stock
new nexus next month

I don't carry a wallet, i use a case that holds my ids and cards. the 6+ would give me room for cash too. so I'm really just in wait and see mode.

France is great, the only problem is the French living there.

If you wanna play this weekend, add me.

probably easier for you to add me when ya get it. my psn is my gaf name ;)

cajunator

Banned
Pretty much. Their 365 stuff is pretty garbage too. But their bakery, meats, seafood, and prepared foods are great though. I only go occasionally and only because it is the closest supermarket to me.

We have a Rouses, which is basically the same thing but probably better but Whole Foods looks worth checking out.

So Mo has rejoined the team and talked to other guys. Garrett said he will be "punished" but he will play Sunday. Be scared saints Mo gonna get torched for another 100yds then get a game winning pick

I wouldnt be surprised at all if this happened. Brees is once again having to press somewhat to make up for the defense being a disaster (Rob Ryan cant make a great defense or even a workable one with pro-bowl level talent on the Dline and safeties) and he's likely to throw a pick in the process of trying to force a win. Fortunately we have a running game from the looks of it that will take some of the pressure off him, but Payton will still have him throw 40 times.

Top Bottom