• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

Sweet hat

AgGvFEw.jpg

eli4.0.gif

That's the best pass Eli has thrown in a season and a half. Notice the amount of attention Watt is getting at the top.

There's another gif floating around where Watt is being Triple teamed. Really says something when you got one guy taking up 3 blockers and still can't get pressure.

eznark

Banned
There's another gif floating around where Watt is being Triple teamed. Really says something when you got one guy taking up 3 blockers and still can't get pressure.

I love that Cushing, instead of trying to power through the RB or speed around him decides instead to hop up and down.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man

been trying to tell you guys they aren't a good defense. All offseason all I heard was man the Texans D is gonna be so good. Yea, right.

brentech

At my dad's new place in florida, who is remarried for some years now
and I like her more than my real mom, I didn't just say that
. She's a big Pats fan, but she's okay because she said she absolutely hates Brady. She can't stand him. Throws like a girl.

captive

3 blockers doe bruh! I wish the Steelers had a guy that could command that much attention by default.

of course, JJ is awesome, its just a shame that not a single guy on in the front seven can manage to take advantage of the attention paid to JJ. And Cushing has to be not at 100% because he's usually pretty good blitzing.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
of course, JJ is awesome, its just a shame that not a single guy on in the front seven can manage to take advantage of the attention paid to JJ. And Cushing has to be not at 100% because he's usually pretty good blitzing.

hgh testing is now occurring.

Tamanon

Banned
Man, I'm actually nervous about interviewing for an internship position. I've worked in the real world for ten years and back in school. Have an interview in 3 hours with Cisco to work as an intern there in their CALO lab assembling routers and switches into networks. No matter how many interviews I've gone through, I still get nervous all the way until the interview itself starts.

It'd be a great position for advancing my career after school and pays decently for an internship($25/hour), but it also means I'll be moving 2 hours away from my fiancé for 6 months. That means only weekends with her:/ At least the season will be over by then so I won't miss any ECU games.

So now that the dolphins have no chance what so ever, i know never to get my hopes up and ross is renovating the stadium so we'll be cursed for a long, long time smh

Tamanon

Banned
Sorry for the off topic. Ive always wondered what does :jnc mean? I tried googling it to no avail.

Jakncoke

Named after the poster here, because he always posted laughing smileys or laughing seahawks smileys. I think the Seahawks started after that Pitt/Seattle Super Bowl.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Just had one of the builders I deal with for my job call me to say he's decided to name his first son after me.

Probably has more to do with my name sounding interesting but whatever.

captive

Remember when he had tits too big for Noodle?

6a00d8341c61ab53ef01156fda5b30970b-pi

remember when, anyone, ever cared about PED usage in the NFL? Yea, i don't either. I believe it was even you, just last week saying how no one cares about it in the NFL as compared to MLB.

But feel free, to continue to use it when it is beneficial to something you want to say.

remember when, anyone, ever cared about PED usage in the NFL? Yea, i don't either. I believe it was even you, just last week saying how no one cares about it in the NFL as compared to MLB.

But feel free, to continue to use it when it is beneficial to something you want to say.

I'm sorry that all of your heroes are cheaters

i'm not sorry

rando14

Man, I'm actually nervous about interviewing for an internship position. I've worked in the real world for ten years and back in school. Have an interview in 3 hours with Cisco to work as an intern there in their CALO lab assembling routers and switches into networks. No matter how many interviews I've gone through, I still get nervous all the way until the interview itself starts.

It'd be a great position for advancing my career after school and pays decently for an internship($25/hour), but it also means I'll be moving 2 hours away from my fiancé for 6 months. That means only weekends with her:/ At least the season will be over by then so I won't miss any ECU games.

Good luck!!

bionic77

At my dad's new place in florida, who is remarried for some years now
and I like her more than my real mom, I didn't just say that
. She's a big Pats fan, but she's okay because she said she absolutely hates Brady. She can't stand him. Throws like a girl.
If she hates Belicheat then this might be the first pat fan that I like!

Mike Garafolo @MikeGarafolo · 4m

Jason Garrett tells reporters Mo Claiborne will still play on Sunday despite his leaving the facility yesterday.

So no repercussions it seems for Claiborne for walking out.

Top Bottom