• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

Bowser

I think Houston's going to end up with Driskel.

KVWrE.gif

MechDX

Will Grubb @GrubbReport · 27m
The newly signed Ryan Pickett says the #Texans brought him in to stop the run. Said he will be ready to play this weekend.

So we brought in a player who got released from the Packers defense to fix our problems vs the run......

eznark

Banned
The newly signed Ryan Pickett says the #Texans brought him in to stop the run. Said he will be ready to play this weekend.

So we brought in a player who got released from the Packers defense to fix our problems vs the run......

We didn't release him, his contract was up.

brentech

Pickett can eat a block freeing up a linebacker to make the tackle. Packers linebackers weren't capable.

eznark

Banned
Pickett can eat a block freeing up a linebacker to make the tackle. Packers linebackers weren't capable.

He also doesn't really fit the 2-5. If you tried to play him in that role you'd need to sign another guy just to play the 2 plays he'd need to take off every series. They were talking about bringing him back early on in camp but the reality is once Raji went down he didn't fit the scheme. He was basically only useful as poor man's Raji when Raji needed a blow.

So congrats Mech, you got an older/worse Raji.

Spinluck

Andy is this weeks Offensive Player of the Week. Not many QBs can stay upright and pass against the elite Jags defense. Last week he helped us emerge and realize our place as one of the best team in the league. So let's take some time out of our day to congratulate Andrew (the future face of the NFL).

Gif of the day!

tyhilt1.gif

Trey

I know people clown Luck but that's only because we need to get our shots in now before he destroys the league for the next decade.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Seth Payne after watching the All 22 of Giants v Texans: credit to the Giants coaching staff because they were ready to play, Texans did not show up ready to play.

ya don't say Seth?

eznark

Banned
Remember when someone pretended Bridgewater was the best QB in all of football at going through his progressions? lol

Andy Benoit @Andy_Benoit
#Vikings Film: Bridgewater at times did not calmly work through progressions. Almost like his dropbacks featured a series of isolated reads

Zeke

Andy is this weeks Offensive Player of the Week. Not many QBs can stay upright and pass against the elite Jags defense. Last week he helped us emerge and realize our place as one of the best team in the league. So let's take some time out of our day to congratulate Andrew (the future face of the NFL).

Gif of the day!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9D3SPSPKa8U/UlG6BUyi33I/AAAAAAAABtc/lWERhJwQm7A/s1600/tyhilt1.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
Romo got jobbed! Not any qb could come back down 21 to lead his team to victory against the nfc west powerhouse rams.

Farooq

Banned
They did that last week IIRC. They rested him the first day of practice and then brought him back slowly throughout the week to keep him fresh for game day.

I just wanted to add, it is not like he is not doing anything. He works on strengthening his core muscles. And Wednesday for the Cowboys is typically running game installations.

MRSA

Banned
What the fuck, Time Warner changed my channel lineup and I have no idea what channel ESPN is on.

How am I supposed to enjoy my cofy?

Paul Schwartz @NYPost_Schwartz · 6m

Bit of a surprise: Giants says LB Jon Beason (foot/toe) is doubtful Thursday night vs. Redskin. Seems he did not make enough progress.
Too bad. It's a game we could have used him in run defense. We'll likely see he same LB'er combinations we saw with the Texans, then.

Top Bottom