• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
When he can't win with those shit players. Anybody can see that he's a garbage GM, but the Pats still win.

Scoreboard argument. It's really all you can say. The idea is if they had a competent GM, they could've really filled the gaping roster holes they've had for years that Bill has struggled immensly to fill, particularly at the WR and Secondary positions. Hell he lucked out in the biggest way with McCourty. Prior to finding out the guy is a top notch safety he was well on his way to the shit list.

This list is a punch in the dick

Just cold hard facts my friend, all Bills guys right there (besides Lloyd, that's a mcdaniels guy, who happens to be bills guy...) That's right folks don't forget this gm put together

matt patricia
Josh Boyer
Josh McDaniels

as a coaching staff!

Really the Shawn Springs and Tavon Wilson are two of the worst ever. Chad Jackson and Ras-IR-Dowling could compete for those spots though.

ShaneB

as you should be. he is the best tight end the Chiefs have had since Tony G.

kelce has better hands though

He's fun as hell to watch, so it's great seeing him develop. I know he was injured last season, so just hoping for a healthy season from him.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Lol at Kelce drawing comparisons to right now the clear best TE of all time from Chiefs fans no less. Let's pump the brakes for a bit.

I don't think QB is a guessing game. Aside from 2 slam dunk guys, every true franchise QB up to and including Wilson went to a stacked team. Work on your team, then get the QB.

LJ11

Yo Phillyville, the Flyers suck ass

Edit agreed dk, its a win now league though. No one willing to build slowly/properly.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Brady is supposed to be an elite QB.

Aaron Rodgers is younger and has significantly better weapons, yet he's struggled quite a bit this year until yesterday. Do I need to explain what the similarity is between the two offenses?

edit-
I don't think QB is a guessing game. Aside from 2 slam dunk guys, every true franchise QB up to and including Wilson went to a stacked team. Work on your team, then get the QB.

Who are the 2 guys? Brady has to be one I'd hope. Unless you consider Deion Branch a slam dunk guy, who he only got a few years with anyways which came after he already had won a superbowl.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You sure? She was pretty busty in House of Lies.

She's a busty chick but I think there's a bit of witchcraft going on there in those robe shots specifically. Doesn't line up with a lot of her other pictures.

I'm shocked she hasn't hit it bigger since she has such a following

edit-

Who are the 2 guys? Brady has to be one I'd hope. Unless you consider Deion Branch a slam dunk guy, who he only got a few years with anyways which came after he already had won a superbowl.

Manning and Luck. Brady was a 6th rounder brosef, there ain't shit slam dunk about that.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Go out of way to list 'not in your power rankings', and put a team that beat the Lions in a game that wasn't even close. Then barely limp by the Packers.

Yet, somehow, the Lions are third.

:kas

Any given Sunday anything can happen. During our 2008 0-16 season we almost beat the Patriots. So the Panthers beating us (we beat ourselves IMO) is irrelevant to who the best teams are.

As for barely limping by the Packers you guys dropped what, 40 points on the Bears? Your smug QB could only get 7 points on our elite defense.

No doubt in my mind we are one of the best teams in the NFL and when the offense gets really going we will be the best team in the NFL.

Also I know a lot of NFLGAF are on the East Coast and don't hear what's going on in the Best Coast, but the Chargers will make some noise in the playoffs in a very weak AFC.

She's a busty chick but I think there's a bit of witchcraft going on there in those robe shots specifically. Doesn't line up with a lot of her other pictures.

I'm shocked she hasn't hit it bigger since she has such a following
On a short list of nerd approved women i actually like. Take note noodle.

That said she'll never be big. Big tits is a death sentence in Hollywood unless you're gonna show them off. Did you know that Jeneane Garofolo had breast reduction surgery? She said nobody's gonna take a female comic with huge guns seriously.

Fox318

KSQYEKa.jpg

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I love those graphics.

Ugh but now I don't want the Browns on Monday night. I know the graphic they'd do...all the starting QBs.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Obviously the Pats offensive efficiency went up in all facets and dramatically in the redzone by coincidence when Gronk played last year.

And it wouldn't have with Hernandez?

edit- how about their final 3 games post Gronk?

then 43 in the colts game. They were almost browns game bad in the broncs game though I'll give you that.

effzee

Not a Jets fan but live in NYC so all day today I heard all sides talk about them:

First of all I am of the opinion the Jets are a shit organization. Big revelation I know but how in the world do you hire a GM to "clean house" but then not fire the coach? And if you like and keep the coach how do you not making it absurdly clear its time to rebuild?

Just like Sanchez with the Jets, Geno has no chance. They don't know how to develop QBs or surround them with proper talent. Unless the QB they take is one of the top 1-3 elite QBs who are once in a generation, it all depends on which organization drafts and develops these guys. Jets ruin these guys.

For all of Rex's aura, his Defenses aren't that great. He has a great front 7 but as long as he has been a HC he has one or two units on the D play real lackluster. They either don't get sacks or now they don't force turnovers. Corners suck. Adding to it he is a glorified DC parading around as a head coach.

So why keep him in the first place? Oh that's right cause the owner is cheap as shit and didn't want to fire him and still pay him. Same reason they kept Sanchez an extra year when they had no intention or desire to play him.

But now to Izdik. You have so much salary cap room and you aren't exactly rebuilding so why in the world wouldn't you spend the money to fix the secondary? And when your best WR is Eric Decker, why wouldn't you use the draft everyone claimed one of the best ever for WRs to you know take one of the top guys? You signed Chris Johnson when he is clearly over the hill? WHY? Bryce Brown was available, Sproles was available, and I bet much better younger RBs could have been either drafted or signed. But they wanted Chris Johnson. Dude has no desire, burst, or care left in him.

And now that Vick is a possibility they keep bringing up how he is just as much or more of a turnover machine. Its funny how they make every excuse in the world for guys like Eli or Brady...of its their lines or weapons. Colin Cowherd went from shitting on Vick being a horrible option for turning over to defending Romo for all his failures in the past just because the Cowboys beast the Saints in September. The hypocrisy kills me. Some QBs its ok if they lead the league in turnovers or stink it up because its everything but the QB but not when it comes to "other QBs".

Fact is as bad as Vick was in his last 2 seasons with the Eagles, his turnovers were largely due to the OLINE being shit, Reid refusing to run the ball, and the Eagles D being even worse than what it is today. Of course Vick has ball security issues while scrambling and he is as soft as toiler paper when taking a hit. But even at this age he is 10x the option for the Jets than Geno is.

Cowherd would then go on to claim offensive genius Chip was "fed up" with Vick and let him go. How how? How can some idiots be so misinformed? He got hurt but he was playing really well. The Eagles offense with Vick was #2 in all categories (behind the Broncos) and #1 in deep plays with Vick and remained the same with Foles. Vick lost his job to injury not because Chip got sick of him or because he was turning the ball. Here is a concept...with a fully healthy OLINE he wasn't turning the ball over! Wow I wonder how that works?!?!??!

Now Foles is a turnover machine by similar measures but you will never hear that about him. If Vick had a 6TD-4INT ratio folks would be killing him. That's not counting the fumbles Foles has had. He also holds on to the ball forever.

I am not sold on Foles whatsoever. I was at the game against the Redskins and while he was terrific in the 2nd half, he missed 4-5 guys wide open in the first half. He left Celek out to dry and almost got him killed. He has no zip on his ball and even on lobs on those corner routes he keeps overthrowing Celek and Ertz. His lack of arm strength especially shows when Maclin has 1-2 steps on a corner but then has to slow down cause the ball doesn't go far enough. And unlike last year he isn't protecting the ball, is taking forever making decisions, and his lack of mobility has taken all threat of a QB running on the read option plays completely out.

Of course its not all on Foles. We have 1 starter playing in his original position on the OLINE. Our D still stinks. McCoy has to step up no matter how bad the OLINE is. And we let difference maker DeSean go for nothing cause genius Chip doesn't like smaller WRs.

I really really wish Foles is the guy and turns it around because it saves us from having to move up and take a guy who then we have to groom for a season or two.

brentech

No doubt in my mind we are one of the best teams in the NFL and when the offense gets really going we will be the best team in the NFL.
Any given Sunday and all that, sure. I won't even say that the Lions have no chance at being a top 5 team, but they really haven't proved shit. Time and time again, they've fell flat on their face. Until they prove they can run away with the division, they aren't a top 5 team. The other teams have been there, done that.

Top Bottom