• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I believe the 2 best scoring offenses of all time had Moss as a receiver.

What a coincidence!

Who was on that 2012 patriots team that's 4th all time? How about the 2010 team? Lol so bitter, so naive.

how about the longest streak without an int? How about the best TD-INT ratio of all time? How about the 5000 yard season?

TheFatOne

Good stop got a little lucky. They need to unleash Revis let the man do what he ldoes best press man. They keep playing him ten yards back.

brentech

We're different this year, brent. I can feel it. The past is the past, we are witnessing the Restoration of the Roar before our eyes.
I'm a believer in, "history repeats itself until it doesn't."
As dumb as it sounds. It's largely true.

I just have a hard time believing in any team that has started hot so many times and almost always dropped the ball. A couple teams have that syndrome. If the Packers continue to play as bad as they have, you guys should be running away with that shit, but I still don't think they're better than other top teams in the NFC.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I believe the 2 best scoring offenses of all time had Moss as a receiver.

What a coincidence!

No doubt most of it had to do with Moss but Brady was at his peak in terms of QB play.

Brady had 50 TDs, 8 INTs and 4800 yards. Moss obviously was instrumental in that but a WR can go as far as his QB can take him. Similar to Staffords' 2011 41 TD, 16 INT, 5,000 yard season.

Remember when Brady bought some time and rolled out to the left and threw a dart 40 yards downfield?

That was a great day. it happened on that special day that the Pats won their first SB without cheating.

I don't recall Brady doing that against the Rams...

But yeah, that first SB was great wasn't it?

2kpg-vertical.jpg

9Tkm39E.jpg

3CnWlNa.jpg

oYcF6uw.jpg

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
No doubt most of it had to do with Moss but Brady was at his peak in terms of QB play.

Brady had 50 TDs, 8 INTs and 4800 yards. Moss obviously was instrumental in that but a WR can go as far as his QB can take him. Similar to Staffords' 2011 41 TD, 16 INT, 5,000 yard season.

Moss just showed what Tom could do with actual weapons like peyton had. When Tom had the better defense but NO offensive weapons, he was winning superbowls. Peyton was setting records with Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Edgerin James, Dallas Clark in his prime, etc. Then the pats got Moss and Welker, and he started being the one to set records.

JABEE

Again I've explained why anybody who believes this knows literally nothing about football. Either that or your trolling ;)
I don't know how far the Pats would have made it without cheating. The AFC was really good back then. There were a lot of close games. Any competitive edge could have made the difference.

The Patriots robbed us of the chance of knowing.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Moss is the Cedric Ceballos to Rice being Magic .

A better jordan analogy would be the 3rd wide receiver on the Steelers. Riding Mean Joe Green's jock!

:lol @ Tammy's deep ball.

Tommy has lost the deep ball, but LOL at his target. Why are we throwing deep to Edelman week after week? Also slater still the best gunner in the league.

bionic77

Moss just showed what Tom could do with actual weapons like peyton had. When Tom had the better defense but NO offensive weapons, he was winning superbowls. Peyton was setting records with Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Edgerin James, Dallas Clark in his prime, etc. Then the pats got Moss and Welker, and he started being the one to set records.
Truly amazing what he could do with 5 seconds and the 2 best receivers in the game!

What a legend!

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I don't know how far the Pats would have made it without cheating. The AFC was really good back then. There were a lot of close games. Any competitive edge could have made the difference.

You're an idiot then, because every other team was doing the exact same thing. Take that away and they're all at the same level. The 5 superbowls are all seperated by 3-4 points, that's a fieldgoal in most cases. Each game came down to the final seconds. The later teams in the patriots didn't have enough to make the crucial stop, this was symbolic with the tyree catch over Rodney. He didn't even have enough left to jar that helmet catch loose. Bill failed to put together a competent defense since then.

Top Bottom