• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

Clockwork5

N56EHfA.gif

That hunger.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Everytime mstdc enters this thread, this argument erupts. It's like a moth to the flame.

Everytime? I've had this argument twice, and have been posting since I joined GAF. I can tell who the trolls are, and they know it's a load of shit. Others like our friend here genuinely believes it. If that's what helps you sleep at night, that's good for you. The rest of the world including all the pundits and media in sports will continue to talka about that stretch as one of if not the best runs of success in football history. And Tom Brady will continue to go down as one of the top 3 QBs as he should.

Godslay

Banned
Everytime? I've had this argument twice, and have been posting since I joined GAF. I can tell who the trolls are, and they know it's a load of shit. Others like our friend here genuinely believes it. If that's what helps you sleep at night, that's good for you. The rest of the world including all the pundits and media in sports will continue to talka about that stretch as one of if not the best runs of success in football history. And Tom Brady will continue to go down as one of the top 3 QBs as he should.

You're an argumentative little pistol aren't you?

Just seems like different folks have had this argument with you many times before.

JABEE

are you old enough to remember 2001
Yes. I also remember the Pats surreptitiously taping their opponents walk throughs and hand signals. It was just stealing signals. They were systemically cheating. Belichick is a liar and a cheat. Goodell then burned the evidence.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Hilarious.

You know the Patriots would at least get a 2016 first and 2014 second.

If Carson Palmer can net what he did, then Brady could really fool someone to pay out the nose. They should trade Tom and Gronk while they still have value if something doesn't get done.

Clockwork5

Yes. I also remember the Pats surreptitiously taping their opponents walk throughs and hand signals. It was just stealing signals. They were systemically cheating. Belichick is a liar and a cheat. Goodell then burned the evidence.

you are super fucking annoying.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive

Lol you so mad, there has never been any evidence surfaced from that. The guy who claimed to have these "tapes" also happens to be a disgruntled ex employee who happens to be a major conspiracy theorist and sensationalist. So psyched to watch the stories told and movies made in the future about Tom and the patriots legacy, highlighting Donovan Blowing chunks in the final minutes to cap our amazing run of 3 SBs in 4 years.

JABEE

Whatever. I don't want to talk about this anymore. Let's enjoy the game. It's just weird how people treat the Pats like they were clean. "The Patriot Way" is built on lies and cheating.

brentech

you are super fucking annoying.
Truth is truth, and we now know how fucking retarded Goodell is and what lengths he is willing to go to lie over shit.

You don't destroy evidence that showed nothing. You make a point that it wasn't an issue by going full disclosure.

If they can't even beat Alex Smith, they ain't winning the Super Bowl

Brady going to the Jets in the offseason in exchange for Dee Milliner

Top Bottom