• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

Quikies83

fhfht5yuh.gif
:jnc
You photoshopped that second one in! No way; time travel.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Holy shit the Patriots are garbage.

It's really not a big surprise to anybody who has been watching. We traded away our only competent linemen, we have one of the worst LTs in the game, we're rolling out a LB who can't move laterally anymore, another who doesn't have the right skillset in collins. We have one pass rusher whose actually playing in the wrong scheme, we have the worst safety in the league who was casted off rightfully so by the eagles, and we're playing a near 400 pound man just months removed from a career ending type injury that they say takes 2 years to get back from even when young at the DT.

We look crazy good right now. Im about to fap.

It's definitely nice to have charles back, but pump the brakes with this one, The dolphins looked oustanding against us.

ShaneB

Ok, so we just got maybe like 4min of actual ball movement maybe? And 30min of commercials so far?

Your point? Football is about play calling and execution and time management and a whole fuck lot of other stuff.. It's not 60 minutes of action, far from it as been studied.

Hunter S.

I cannot believe i am happy that I thought the Chefs would showing us all the Pats are not that good, rather they have an easy schedule.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Remember when we had the most effective No-huddle offense in the league?

Main problem there is nobody out there can learn an offense. Amendola still doesn't know it, and Lafell is a moron. Only Gronk and Edelman would grasp it. This drive looks like Tom is turning back to, edelman/gronk mode, no matter if they're covered or not.

a whole fuck lot of other stuff...

Stop lying there's nothing. This is like when these guys talk up their "film watching". I love it when they go on about a coach watching "so much film"

What is he watching? If there's 11min of total action in a game he could go through a whole season of film before i have lunch lol.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Dante Scarnecchia would've made it work with this line.

I loved Dante, but he fell under the in bill we trust "coach em up" type nonsense that got them in this mass. You need talent SOMEWHERE out there. They have 2 no name rookies starting on the o-line right now.

Top Bottom