• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

I was going to start a whole thread on this and i might still do it...

this sport is starting to SUCK. Sorry, i have to.

There's nothing but commercials. It's not even a sport, it's mainly commercials with some 5 second action thrown in. wtf

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
So scared man. Run with ridley in a power formation. They are being way to cute in the running game.

They don't have the line to do that.

Whatever. I don't want to talk about this anymore. Let's enjoy the game. It's just weird how people treat the Pats like they were clean. "The Patriot Way" is built on lies and cheating.

It's not about being clean, it's that everyone else is dirty. It's a league full of teams trying to manipulate the cap, trying to steal signals, trying to injure players (rodney harrison made a career on it, the saints had bountygate, players are trained on how to flop or get away with holding/Pass interference, etc) If you really think that made any significant impact or are the only ones doing it, you're factually wrong. It's just pure bitterness. It's fine, it happened it's over you lost.

ShaneB

ibgjVBUhdvoUPu.gif

JABEE

They don't have the line to do that.

It's not about being clean, it's that everyone else is dirty. It's a league full of teams trying to manipulate the cap, trying to steal signals, trying to injure players (rodney harrison made a career on it, the saints had bountygate, players are trained on how to flop or get away with holding/Pass interference, etc) If you really think that made any significant impact or are the only ones doing it, you're factually wrong. It's just pure bitterness. It's fine, it happened it's over you lost.
Whatever, dude.

Top Bottom