• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

jakncoke

Banned
Vpd8aN2.gif
Vpd8aN2.gif
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=901004
Vpd8aN2.gif
Vpd8aN2.gif

So many wrong people

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I'm interested to see what the hell is going on with Dobson. I really wonder if Bill just sits there and realizes how awful a GM he is.

Crisco

Banned
Everyone picked against them the first two weeks and they looked great.

Everyone picked them last week and they get curbstomped.

Go Ravens!

Also 89 said Jake Delhomme is the best QB he's ever played with.

Everyone with the slights against Derek Anderson. He's not a bad guy people, just misunderstood!

Crisco

Banned
Imagine if Cam gets caught yelling at his offensive line and running backs like Brady and Manning do. He'd probably be fined and be forced to do a live apology on ESPN.

Talon

Everyone picked against them the first two weeks and they looked great.

Everyone picked them last week and they get curbstomped.

Go Ravens!

Also 89 said Jake Delhomme is the best QB he's ever played with.
I'm sure Steve just misses getting targeted 20 times a game.

My league members are flipping their shit because I'm trading Ryan Cooks and Ingram for Patterson Brady and Lacy....

I fucking hate fantasy football. Every trade generates drama.

He really should have just started Grantland independently, but I don't know how successful it or he would be without the resources and backing of ESPN.

I'm sure Steve just misses getting targeted 20 times a game.

I mean to be fair, here are the starting QBs he's played with:

Chris Weinke
Matt Lytle
Rodney Peete
Randy Fasani
Jake Delhomme
Vinny Testaverde
David Carr
Matt Moore
Jimmy Clausen
Brian St. Pierre
Cam Newton
Joe Flacco

I'd put Cam and Joe on a good day ahead of prime Delhomme. (Yes Jake's prime lasted like two years, but he was good damnit!)

The stats 89's put up with the QBs he's played with are a goddamn miracle.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
He really should have just started Grantland independently, but I don't know how successful it or he would be without the resources and backing of ESPN.

Im curious what his contract or agreement with ESPN is at this point. I understand what that partnership gives him, but i think he can either go independent or partner with someone else with greater freedom.

I feel like he has enough friends and connections at this point to leave (if he could) and just start a new grantland-esque website that could do pretty well.

JABEE

Is this iPhone 6 Plus bending thing real? I just got my 6 Plus yesterday with a free leather case. That CNN video says they couldn't bend it. I have only really head about like 10 accounts of the phone bending in someone's pocket. There are no real clear conditions being given. It would suck if my phone started bending in the front pocket of my dress pants.

Zeke

Come on Bill deliever the goods. This turning out to be one he'll of season. The off field shenanigans have been better than a lot of the games so far.

Top Bottom