• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

MRSA

Banned
Is this iPhone 6 Plus bending thing real? I just got my 6 Plus yesterday with a free leather case. That CNN video says they couldn't bend it. I have only really head about like 10 accounts of the phone bending in someone's pocket. There are no real clear conditions being given. It would suck if my phone started bending in the front pocket of my dress pants.

If your phone heats up I can see it happening. It'll soften the aluminum and boom. Easier to bend.

I wouldn't put too much thought into it.

JABEE

If your phone heats up I can see it happening. It'll soften the aluminum and boom. Easier to bend.

I wouldn't put too much thought into it.
Which phone did you end up getting? You mentioned leaving the AT&T girl over the weekend. I'm trading in my old iPhone 5 through Amazon for hopefully $275 in credit.

KaYotiX

Banned
Which phone did you end up getting? You mentioned leaving the AT&T girl over the weekend. I'm trading in my old iPhone 5 through Amazon for hopefully $275 in credit.

Don't put the phone in your pocket, problem solved. Also get a good case.

MRSA

Banned

I got a iPhone 6 64GB in space grey, the sheer size of the + is just asinine. It has a smaller screen than the Note 3, yet its still physically bigger.

40423-Milana-Vayntrub-wink-0wsd.gif

I miss her

andthebeatgoeson

Sounds like more Streisand effect. Doesn't ESPN know fans and writers are pissed? They are trying their dumbest to protect the league in some weird ways.

Now don't get me wrong, just because Bill's not bringing down the Shield doesn't mean that he won't go toe to toe with the Mothership if need be.

ESPN needs to tread carefully on this one. I'm not sure they realize how much Bill could hurt them in a mud-slinging fight.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Snes banned chan from his basement, again?

e - Seriously, Grover? Dude puffed out his chest and got smacked down. If he's got the stones, he'll release whatever he has. If he doesn't, he'll keep quiet. Pretty sure espin ain't scurred.

So I guess they're going to have Whitehead as the MIKE LB and keep Levy as WILL with Palmer coming in as SAM. I guess they don't want to move Levy to middle cause he's playing well at his spot. I agree with it but we'll see how it plays out over the season.

Top Bottom