• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

cajunator

Banned
Huge (and I do mean huge) panoramic image of the Eagles game from this Sunday. Zoom across the field to Washington's sideline to see DeSean standing on the bench and talking shit to the fans. Then pan up into the stands and count how many people are flipping him the bird.

http://gigapixel.panoramas.com/eagles/20140921/

I think this guy's my favorite:

F1k1NPZ.png

This actually works on my phone. Im impressed.

zychi

Banned
Simmons being suspended is a ratings thing.

Dude has been talking about needing a break for a while, ESPN calls Goodell a liar, and now Simmons gets suspended for THIS? On his podcast? Not even on TV?

Ratings grabber. WWE style

Simmons being suspended is a ratings thing.

Dude has been talking about needing a break for a while, ESPN calls Goodell a liar, and now Simmons gets suspended for THIS? On his podcast? Not even on TV?

Ratings grabber. WWE style

He's always active during football season, does a regular weekly podcast with Cousin Sal during this time, and is hard at work on his NBA preview (and probably working on his new NBA show) with Jalen. He's not taking any sort of break.

zychi

Banned
He's always active during football season, does a regular weekly podcast with Cousin Sal during this time, and is hard at work on his NBA preview (and probably working on his new NBA show) with Jalen. He's not taking any sort of break.

Free two week break being suspended. Ya made my point.

Top Bottom