• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

Can I get one of my OC?

SupTdl2.jpg

MechDX

Cool little story.

http://houston.cbslocal.com/2014/09...te-of-confidence-from-dawkins-via-twitter-dm/

D.J. Swearinger’s play has caught the eye of Brian Dawkins, and Dawkins is letting Swearinger know.

Dawkins, one of the best NFL safeties in history, direct messaged Swearinger on Twtitter last week, applauding his on-field performance before playing life coach, offering Swearinger tips on how to elevate his game. Swearinger posted a screen shot of the exchange to his Instagram account Wednesday.

Dawkins, a four-time first-team All Pro and eight time Pro Bowler with the Philadelphia Eagles and Denver Broncos and probable Hall of Famer, knows a thing or two about good safety play. While it’s a cool moment for Swearinger, who called Dawkins one of his all-time favorites, it’s a strong vote of confidence from a player whose opinion on such things matters. A lot.

Class move. Must floor a young player when an honored vet contacts him and just appreciates his game

Bread

Banned
my favorite thing about the chalupa harbaugh is that dmczaf put it on right away and only then did he start asking for a new one

Top Bottom