• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

Tamanon

Banned
Thursday game, so I assume it's going to be an absolute beating by one team. I'm thinking Washington will beat New York. Eli might make the game entertaining at least.

521011573_115.jpg

The second one threw me off. Looks like lenses of binoculars someone's using to spy, so it automatically made me think it was the Patriots' ring.

cdyhybrid

Racists have a real QB now so I'm tempted to lean towards them, but it seems like the Giants always pull a good game out of their ass when they look dead in the water.

Zeke

I'm not sold on cousins yet way too early to tell. Let's see how he does later in the season when teams have game tape and plan for him.

Racists have a real QB now so I'm tempted to lean towards them, but it seems like the Giants always pull a good game out of their ass when they look dead in the water.

I agree with this. No one goes to sleep like the Giants, so when they're bad, they'll probably show up than a motherfucker.

We lose and we're 2.5 games back of the Eagles. We win and we're in the divisional race despite some really poor outings early on.

I'm not terribly confident. The Redskins have some good weapons on the outside and our secondary has had some major breakdowns allowing big plays (primarily the safety play has been poor). Stevie Brown is benched now and we'll see if that makes a difference or not. If I'm Fewell, I'm playing a ton of press coverage on DeSean with a deep safety shadowing him the whole game. Garcon can burn you on the other side but you have to hope that Prince/DRC can man up with him and keep bleeding to a minimum.

More importantly, the front line has to hold Morris/Helu in check. It's a good test for what has been thus far a disappointing defense.

Offensively, don't turn the damn ball over and hope that the progress over the last two games wasn't just a fluke.

Bacon

I have a love/hate relationship with my team playing on Thursday night. I love the fast turnaround from the previous week, but then i'm sad I don't have a game i'm heavily invested in on sunday :(

Zeke

The only timed I cheered for UT was the rose bowl game against USC. 4th and 5 vy runs it in and secures the win. Good shit right there. Aside from that Fuck usc and Fuck ut. Aggies for life #johnnyfootballl #ryantannehill

Top Bottom