• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

Jameis should announce during the draft that he will refuse the play for the Redskins (who will surely have a top 5 pick) unless they change their name, even if they have no intentions of drafting him. That will be a great PR move for his image.

And then yell 'Fuck her right in the Pussy' on stage with Goodell?

I'm so mind fucked right now.

o3g4VfM.jpg

jakncoke

Banned
Penn St gets routed by loser ass Wildcats
Pirates give up a walk off grand slam

This weekend has sucked.

Going to drink my 3 remaining beers and watch the UK The Office

;_;

ShaneB

I know people who bought that whole PPV just for that fight, and that wound up being the entire fight.

So it goes in MMA. Some fights are over in seconds, some go the distance, some are boring, some are thrilling, etc. Love the sport for its unpredictability.

zychi

Banned
So it goes in MMA. Some fights are over in seconds, some go the distance, some are boring, some are thrilling, etc. Love the sport for its unpredictability.

I can't wait for my boy McGregor to whoop some ass tonight. Dude already has a victory party setup at the Belagio. lol

Anybody getting shadow of mordor?

Yes but likely waiting til a sale hits closer to Christmas. I'm only L4 in Destiny. I have so little time to play it's crazy to pay full price for a game.

Edit: Switched my avy over to an old b&w one of the WitchKing. If someone wants to further Harbify it for me, that would be great.

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
Jameis should announce during the draft that he will refuse the play for the Redskins (who will surely have a top 5 pick) unless they change their name, even if they have no intentions of drafting him. That will be a great PR move for his image.

Now that they finally get their draft spot back, I have to imagine they'll fuck it up again.

DMczaf

People think the Bucs are not drafting a QB with the #1 overall pick?

lolololol

Get to the back of the bus! All of you!

Top Bottom