• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

Fox318

0OZjUNE.jpg
7RSHiGA.jpg
qjUinrZ.jpg
8TQaxox.jpg

Dont you mean youd take the giants dline over brady?
Eli made big plays at the end of both games to win, Brady did not. You can blame it O the DL but i don't remember the DL making miss Welker so badly, or causing that terrible deep ball to Gronk. Without camera help Brady can't win a SB. He has had a decade to prove that wrong and fails every single time.

zychi

Banned
Eli made big plays at the end of both games to win, Brady did not. You can blame it O the DL but i don't remember the DL making miss Welker so badly, or causing that terrible deep ball to Gronk. Without camera help Brady can't win a SB. He has had a decade to prove that wrong and fails every single time.
David tyrees catch that touched the ground was totally Eli's doing too!

jakncoke

Banned
I'll never join that NWO, avatar NWO is basically one those 2nd or 3rd NWO they made after they were creatively blank on what to do. HACKS.

zychi

Banned
I'll never join that NWO, avatar NWO is basically one those 2nd or 3rd NWO they made after they were creatively blank on what to do. HACKS.
We need a red black wolfpac style avatar and latino wo style colors now. I call leader of the wolfpac

ShaneB

I can't wait for my boy McGregor to whoop some ass tonight. Dude already has a victory party setup at the Belagio. lol

I am out of touch with when cards actually happening, a product of there being so many I guess. I just watch most of them the next day and hope to avoid spoilers.

Anybody getting shadow of mordor?

Maybe. Too many games coming out right now, something's getting cut out.

FIFA is a must, but then I have Shadow of Mordor,NBAK15, DriveClub all coming out between now and my birthday (Oct. 8, the big 2-1. Yes go ahead and make your young person jokes) and GTAV Super Deluxe Remastered Re-Engineered Game of the Year Edition and AssCreed coming soon after that.

No goddamnit no! It's not fucking happening!

Squicken I remember at times last year you didn't believe in JFF, your ignorant slutery has come a long way Squicken :")
Edit: the injury was known during the season you slut!

squicken

Squicken I remember at times last year you didn't believe in JFF, your ignorant slutery has come a long way Squicken :")

He was dreadful versus LSU and Mizzou, but it didn't come out until after the season that he had hand and elbow injuries. Had he stayed healthy, OJ 2.0 wouldn't have won the Heisman

Top Bottom