• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

Greg

XyhxqyT.gif
doing that to the Packers defense is nothing to be proud about!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
If allowed I would like the Stafford one on reserve as I'm still thinking about changing to it.

Also it's weird seeing Packer fans so down and about. I've said all along a changing of the guard would take place but we've got Packer fans actually calling for Rodgers to purposely fail.

I like it just not something I'm used to.

Spinluck

Who escaped the rush to even keep that play alive? Are you actually salty about the Giants winning? I don't think I have ever seen that before.

That play was amazing. Sucks to know that play like that would probably be blown dead nowadays.

And Eli outplayed Brady in the SB twice, how is this even a debate?

Greg

If allowed I would like the Stafford one on reserve as I'm still thinking about changing to it.

Also it's weird seeing Packer fans so down and about. I've said all along a changing of the guard would take place but we've got Packer fans actually calling for Rodgers to purposely fail.

I like it just not something I'm used to.
Rodgers is going to accidentally win the Super Bowl this season

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
ESPN confirming what I've long said - Stafford is a laid back dude who does not seek attention. They even brought up the fact that he rarely uses his Twitter account.

MADISON HEIGHTS, Mich. – Matthew Stafford leaned back onto the couch inside his trailer Tuesday afternoon, having finished an hours-long commercial shoot a little while before.

It is a commercial that is expected to be released digitally – and one that Pepsi obviously hopes will go viral at some point after shooting the commercial at a local Meijer. Stafford starred in the commercial and while his presence might help drive the video, it is unlikely he’ll be pushing it socially himself.

Social media and Matthew Stafford are pretty far apart. He claims not to have Facebook or Instagram. His Twitter account, @Staff_9, hasn’t been tweeted from in 281 days and counting, where he thanked Paramount Pictures for screening "Anchorman 2" with the Lions.

Matthew Stafford eschews social media.
The Detroit Lions quarterback prefers it this way as he tries to hold on to some of his private life that has become way more public. When he was drafted out of Georgia with the No. 1 overall pick in 2009 this is what he didn’t see coming.

“Not only in football but just the world, the social media aspect of life is something that five years ago I didn’t think was going to be what it is today and something that personally ... not my favorite thing,” Stafford said. “That everybody has access to you and everybody has an opinion about you and it’s apparently news and all that.

More at the link:

http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=detroit-lions&id=11299

Top Bottom