• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

LJ11

Wonder if Golson declares. Watched him a ton in 2012, kept improving, and he's continued that even after a year away from the game. Thought he did alright in the NC game. Lots of arm, throws a great deep post. Small frame, still has a way to go, but I like what I see. He catches your eye immediately due to arm strength and athleticism, but he doesn't get flustered and keeps his eye down field, looks down the barrel and pulls the trigger.

Interesting prospect now that hes back playing again.

Fox318

Wonder if Golson declares. Watched him a ton in 2012, kept improving, and he's continued that even after a year away from the game. Thought he did alright in the NC game. Lots of arm, throws a great deep post. Small frame, still has a way to go, but I like what I see. He catches your eye immediately due to arm strength and athleticism, but he doesn't get flustered and keeps his eye down field, looks down the barrel and pulls the trigger.

use your avatar!!

TKT7TrT.jpg

Tamanon

Banned

I think he waits another year. Strongish crop of QBs this year.

He's too small. I don't see anyone picking him up in the first 2 rounds.

LJ11

He's too small. I don't see anyone picking him up in the first 2 rounds.

That's fine, I'm sure most teams will knock him for his height, they prefer to take the Lockers, Gabberts, Ponders and Manuels in the first anyway. Can he actually
develop into a pro QB? Time will tell, he certainly has tools to work with, interesting player.

That Bobby V avatar is pretty good...

Top Bottom