• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

Cube

Wound up taking Tennessee in my Loser Survivor game. Almost nearly 3 quarters of the players when the Browns almost upset the Saints. That would have been awesome for me V_V.

In any event, I have no idea what to expect tomorrow from the Eagles. Fun fact: since the first half of game 1, Foles has been sacked 0 times. That doesn't account for hits and knock downs of course, but with the way the o line has been in tatters lately, it is damn impressive that Nick is finding a way to get the ball out, and that the line has moments of brilliance and can give him some time.

It was good to see that Jordan Matthews was still around, though you can't be sure if they will look his way again, and it appears Riley Cooper and come down to earth a bit, not to mention Sproles and McCoy being absent last week.

I'll just say that if they can find a way to win with McCoy averaging 2.2 yards, it can only get better.

hpy1mtv.jpg

That's just too fucking cool.

ShaneB

Wonder if I should hit up kijiji for a straight up xbox one for ps4 trade... I guess that would help, I'd rather just not have a shitty ps4 controller.

All of the previous parts I ordered through newegg was delivered by UPS but the final two pc part I need to finish my pc I selected next day shipping and it's by Fedex and I stated yesterday that they my package didn't arrived well that package still didn't get delivered so I called them up and they said it arrived at the fedex facility here but somehow didn't get delivered. What in the blue fuck now I have to wait till Monday until it's delivered. Such bullshit this is. At least I'll get refunded for the next day shipping fee. Fedex is such a shit company that I wanna slap my fucking cousin for working for them

zychi

Banned
All of the previous parts I ordered through newegg was delivered by UPS but the final two pc part I need to finish my pc I selected next day shipping and it's by Fedex and I stated yesterday that they my package didn't arrived well that package still didn't get delivered so I called them up and they said it arrived at the fedex facility here but somehow didn't get delivered. What in the blue fuck now I have to wait till Monday until it's delivered. Such bullshit this is. At least I'll get refunded for the next day shipping fee. Fedex is such a shit company that I wanna slap my fucking cousin for working for them

wait until it doesnt work and newegg fucks you over and wont let you rma it and blame you for it being broken.

fuck newegg.

zychi

Banned
I don't see it sorry I just fucking don't. I play with this controller every day since launch I don't see none of the grips people have with them.

he needs to buy some of these:
800517b3.jpg

i bought the shit cheap ones off amazon, and they rip the skin. these are much better and makes the sticks 100x better

he needs to buy some of these:
800517b3.jpg

i bought the shit cheap ones off amazon, and they rip the skin. these are much better and makes the sticks 100x better

what brand are these? Do they just wrap over the existing sticks or stick out over the top like the kontrolfreek ones? I hate that. My sticks are fine, no tearing, I just want some added grip.

Top Bottom