• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

Eleuin

Y
EfdZWM.jpg

Spinluck

Week 4. You know what that means

inb9BO6Tx8Gkb.gif

The stands were empty as hell. It was kind of sad to see.

The people in Jax are really nice though, even when their team is getting steamrolled. I didn't see Gata though. I don't think they let little delinquent brony reptiles into the stadium.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Over the past 2 days, I have spent FIVE HOURS dealing with EA customer service because of Madden 15 Ultimate Edition's code not working, and I'm once again on hold.

This company is awful.

Zeke

The stands were empty as hell. It was kind of sad to see.

The people in Jax are really nice though, even when their team is getting steamrolled. I didn't see Gata though. I don't think they let little delinquent brony reptiles into the stadium.
And that's the city we got passed over for an expansion team. I still shake my head over that. Excellent move tags you dip shit.

BigAT

You would think the team with arguably the shittiest home field advantage and attendance in the NFL wouldn't be sending out letters to discourage their fans enthusiasm.

I just looked it up and the "standing encouraged" sections they offer that fans can move their tickets too are basically the shittiest seats in the lower bowl.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
What excuses?

Stafford has an injured o-line and questionable play calling and doesn't bitch about it and says takes the hits from the media and fans as a QB/leader should.

Rodgers is a diva. His defense of his buddy Ryan Braun and failure to acknowledge he was wrong about Ryan Brauns steroid use is proof of that.

Aaron Rodgers calling out the head coach who replaced him over Brett Favre and the same Head Coach who coached the Packers to a Super Bowl win is not something a professional QB does. You don't do that even as a high school player and Rodgers doing that in Week 3 means the wheels are falling off this former Super Bowl team means the wheels are falling off one way or another. McCarthy and the Packers GM get axed or Aaron Rodgers gets axed.

The fact that Aaron Rodgers, a seasoned vet, is calling out his head coach in Week 4 shows me he's a baby who has an inflated ego and can't take criticism or blame.

Top Bottom