• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

Fantomex

I present to you a meal fit for jak:

hLZilsG.jpg

Oh gosh I loved those posts

RBH

jbqPovfiXXn56p.png

Starting at 10 a.m. Tuesday morning, anxious and hungry Atlantans started lining up outside the new Shake Shack restaurant at Buckhead Atlanta, while inside the management staff was holding sort of a pep rally for its staff preparing for the official first-day opening at 11 a.m. today.

The Atlanta-specific concretes include Pecan Pie Oh My (vanilla frozen custard blended with a slice of pecan pie from H&F Bread Co.) and Campfire S’mores (chocolate frozen custard blended with marshmallow sauce, graham crackers and dark chocolate chunks from Cacao Atlanta Chocolate Co.).

A longtime fan-favorite that originated at Shake Shack’s flagship location in NYC’s Madison Square Park will also be offered, The Concrete Jungle (vanilla frozen custard blended with chocolate truffle cookie dough, bananas and peanut butter sauce).

An Atlanta-specific shake called The Peachtree is on the menu as well. Made with frozen custard spun fresh daily at the Shack, the Peachtree is a rich and creamy caramel peach milkshake.
http://buckheadview.com/2014/09/30/...r-early-shake-shack-opening-buckhead-atlanta/

That's mah city.

Godslay

Banned
I'll also add that Montana/Elway and the like have what look to be average stats today, because the game was different at the time. For the time, they had very good stats. Marino was on another level of course, at least for the time period.

Konka

Banned
Ok let me just call it a grilled cheese tortilla with meats. Really rolls off the tongue, thanks for the help boss.

That sounds about right then. If I rice cracker and put on plum sauce and tofu that doesn't make it a pizza.

Someday the Patriots will do something again, which is when the Spygate excuse will run out. Just like someday the Saints will do something again, which is when the Bountygate excuse will run out.

That day is not today, and that year is not this year.

Someday the Patriots will do something again, which is when the Spygate excuse will run out. Just like someday the Saints will do something again, which is when the Bountygate excuse will run out.

At least we're not a scumbag organization like the ravens

zychi

Banned
OT is basically just reddit posts put into OT threads now.

I'm limited to like 4 threads total here now. :/

Bread

Banned

Except no one ever talks about bounty gate.

At least we're not a scumbag organization like the ravens

We're real fans. We stick with our team. We don't just conviently pick one of the most successful teams of the last two decades to support.

At least I'm not a bandwagon fan that lives 2000 miles from where my team plays and have never been there, and have no reason to support them other than their success.

We're real fans. We stick with our team. We don't just conviently pick one of the most successful teams of the last two decades to support.

At least I'm not a bandwagon fan that lives 2000 miles from where my team plays and have never been there, and have no reason to support them other than their success.
If you're such a Baltimore man why don't you go back?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I think as a thread we all basically agreed with Montana being the GOAT (at least no compelling argument was even attempted for another candidate). I think Johnny U was the only other serious candidate.

But damn if Peyton Manning isn't in the conversation.

Trey

I think as a thread we all basically agreed with Montana being the GOAT (at least no compelling argument was even attempted for another candidate). I think Johnny U was the only other serious candidate.

But damn if Peyton Manning isn't in the conversation.

He's been in the conversation for some years now. The playoff and sb record, no matter how fair it is to attribute to him, is keeping him just out of reach.

As a pure talent, taking in consideration command of the offense, footwork, his arm, football IQ, professionalism...Manning is peerless.

Dragon

Banned
Who cares who they pick or perceive if they use a stupid method to do it with? Anyone that debates who the best QB is without that bullshit will pick Manning over anyone, you can debate who the better overall team was between colts/pats and yeah I'd give the edge to the pat easily but the media and 'experts' can believe whatever bullshit they want, anyone that knows how to actually evaluate and compare players leaves the 'wins/loses' in the trash where it belongs. I hear so many football experts claim how it's unfair to burden the QB with wins/loses and then they turn around and do it anyways, it's ridiculous.

Edit: To further my point, ask anyone in the media if Marino is a top 5 QB and they'll agree he's at least in consideration, then ask how they compare tom and manning and they'll bring up the SBs...well you can't have it both ways, Marino can't be top 5 if you're using SB wins to compare QBs, they are so full of it they don't even realize the bullshit they spew.

Marino would have put up Favre numbers with these rules easily. Oh wait, he basically did anyway.

Peyton is the better QB but Tom is a first ballot HOFer. You don't have to give him credit. He is.

Let's put it this way: Peyton' brother is getting into the hall and he has mediocre numbers relative to the era.

Man you really told me. I wish I was a real fan like you.

BLarry is good people. Don't be a dick when he's dropping knowledge.

Top Bottom