• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

plpkc3tsveakolismio8.jpg

BfhFFcJCQAAuHcS.png

McDaniels was fired immediately after Yet, Belichick is still around. Now he's back on the mothership. Even with that said, McD denied any involvement, and in his defense was found not to be involved. A camera man acted solo (which I don't honestly believe, as I don't doubt McD was involved). Even so, the Broncos dumped his ass, and it's not hard to see that the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Trying to figure out signal calls on the fly during a game is a bit different than videotaping them. League doesn't prevent you from trying to figure them out, it does prevent you from videotaping them though.

Edit lol just realized Im logged in on my gf account my phone died. Will post under mine.

We're only a month into the season and we've already started Brady-Manning round 78923?

Wow. Why can't we all just accept the Glorious Reign of Our Overlords, the Bengals, and the Ginger Emperor?

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
It allows you to take pictures. It allowed video until 07 which is why mangina bitched out trying to find Anything to slap him with which is why he regrets it today, himself defending bill... imagine that.

Also realistically when will you watch that video? Coaches were trained to get everything pictures, audio, video, etc. It gave no competitive advantage which is why the nfl defends him so strongly. You think the Broncos dumped him because of that? Lol c'mon it was that disastrous collapse after his great start, then he continued to fail. Sugar or not he was on a one-way track to being fired.

Godslay

Banned
Lol k believe what you will, the public? the coaches? the media who follow the game? none of them think it's a stain at all. you have a lot of hosility towards me lol, just a hobby sir, no reason to get so mad.

again too your view of what they did is "bad business deal", but i could easily spin it as people spin spygate or i could leave that to al davis who died believing they stole 2 superbowls and draft picks. Not saying i believe that, or that nobody has complained about spygate, just saying both cases hold water if you want to spin it that way.

I have no hostility towards you. You can keep throwing out that I'm mad, but I'm not. If I was mad, I'd tell you and you wouldn't have to guess or project that I was. You are taking a strong argument as being mad, not my fault you interpret it how you will.

The bad business deal was backed by the Washington Post, a reputable source who has no interest in promoting the Denver Broncos. Al Davis always had a grudge with Pat Bowlen so it doesn't surprise me he would take it that way. What was the result of deferring payments? We didn't add any players, and those payments deferred were paid in full plus interest. The NFL determined that it had salary cap implications, and fined us. Even so, didn't affect the team on the field. Interpret any way you will, but the facts are out there and align with that more than anything you've said.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
We're only a month into the season and we've already started Brady-Manning round 78923?

Wow. Why can't we all just accept the Glorious Reign of Our Overlords, the Bengals, and the Ginger Emperor?

No.

They are responsible for like half of Brandon Weeden's victories!

Crisco

Banned
I wonder if practicing against a shitty offensive line has softened the Panthers front seven. Why haven't we invented football playing robots yet?

Top Bottom