• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

k5Rv9OY.gif

Purdy

Damn, refs carried that drive a bit for us. (Well the roughing the passer wasn't crucial as we still had chances but that spot seemed silly generous)

Drakeon

Damn, refs carried that drive a bit for us. (Well the roughing the passer wasn't crucial as we still had chances but that spot seemed silly generous)
Yep I expect make up calls later. Have to hold my tounge if they call a few bullshit penalties against the Niners.

JCizzle

Yep I expect make up calls later. Have to hold my tounge if they call a few bullshit penalties against the Niners.
Dude after all we've dealt with the last few weeks, we deserve a few. Sucks for the Chiefs because it isn't their fault, but we've been fucked by the refs overall

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Huh? How so? He's getting better production than Hyde I think on a per touch basis. Dude just has a nose for holes and positive plays whenever they're there. IMO of course.
Was Iike 60th best RB last year by advanced analytics. Of course, a lot of that is the overrated Oline.

MechDX

Romo says #Texans fans were louder today than he has heard at road games this season. #Cowboys had to use a silent count all game.

Good job Jerruh.

Godslay

Banned
Fuck Ronnie Hillman.

CJ should run, and give me some run plays from under center and not just draws. It's not tough really Gase.

The Kaep spot was fine, the roughing penalty was ticky tack bullshit, and Cooper got worked.

That could've all been avoided had Reid not Reided and ran the ball to pick up a single yard.

MechDX

Man, couple Texans bloggers going in on Dre's effort in games.

O'Brien visibly pissed and upset at presser after game.

hmmmmm.....

Top Bottom